Is giving pleasure good for you too?

Had a quick search - could't see this asked, but I have been thinking...

Personally, giving oral or any kind of lavishing of attention on a partner is a great thrill and makes me feel good. I always thought this was normal, but I started to wonder.. Is it the same for everyone? I like the fact that I can be 'good at' arousing somebody and pleasuring them and tease them to the very point of no return. Maybe I am a control freak or somesuch but I have never felt like I'm just doing it for their sake, or thinking about D.I.Y. or sport while I'm at it.

What's your experience of this if you are willing to divulge it..? Do you really get into things when on the giving end rather than receiving?

Oh believe me tronic u are not on your own. Infact i can say that going down on my OH and making him cum in my mouth, seeing his pleasure and feeling his body quiver and shake is amazing and i just cant get enough of it. I never enjoyed it with my ex's but I seem to love everything about my partner and actually sulk when he wont let me pay him as much attention as i like but just like you he loves noting more than to pleasure me.

in complete agreement with Malteser81!

I absolutley love giving oral, I could do it for hours, sucking away at his cock, licking his balls and deep throat, i tend to get carried away until eventually he'll say to me it's gotta be my turn now!

I really get into it when giving, means I must be doing something right, plus I'm a huge fan of cum so I'm in my element when giving head ;)

xGHx

Oh hell yes!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE vicarious pleasure! Whether it's seeing the look on my OH's face when I suddenly appear in something tight and skimpy or feeling him getting hard when I squeeze him or the sensation of him cumming inside my pussy or mouth....my favourite thing in the world is giving my OH pleasure. I've even cum myself just by giving him head before!

xxKPxx

I love it! It really gets me off knowing that my OH is getting pleasure from what ever I'm doing to him. I think your partner knows the difference between doing something for the sake of doing it and when you really enjoy doing it. When you enjoy pleasing your partner I think you both get so much more out of it!

Ah good I thought I was broken - lol.

Thanks for your infos.

Absolutely most definitelyTronic! I live to give pleasure to my gorgeous OH. I love massaging every pore of her skin and paying attention to every part of her body and ultimately making her squeal with delight. Actually I shagged her silly till she came on sunday morning then took a quick shower and cooked breakfast for me, her and the kids and I hadn't even cum myself! I must be mad!

SG x

I'm like that too SG, just it is a bit of a one way street in our house and I am not sure if it was normal or not - haha - well maybe I'm in the majority after all. :D

I always get told I'm wierd, because I adore giving pleasure - especially oral, but whatever feel sright at the time! - but am not that keen on receiving it. Oh, I enjoy it, and if I know the guy in question wants to see me cum then it's game on, but if it's not "for him" I find it hard to not just wish I could go back to playing with him. I do have a slight submissive streak though (nothing extreme, but I'm definitely more bottom than top), and I guess that comes out with me getting a mental thrill out of pleasuring him either directly or by "pleasing" him with my pleasure. If it's just about me, I'll enjoy it physically, but the mental side of things is noticeably missing.

that's interesting - I hadn't really considered it in terms of dom/sub dynamics - food for thought!

I'm a bit different. I'm rather submissive, and although I still enjoy giving pleasure, I feel much more comfortable on the recieving end. It just feels more like where I should be.

Part of the problem may be my partner. I know he enjoys it, but he's almost completely silent when he's being pleasured. This makes it incredibly difficult to gauge if he's enjoying it and if what I'm doing is working. I know he loves it, but a bit of noise encourages me.

I think my OH has something like that, but I am not silent so I'm not sure on whether she knows what is working or not. It almost seems that the idea doesn't enter her mind unless I wheedle in a suggestion of some kind. On the flip side, she is easily coerced into laying back and receiving lavish oral attention! Maybe she is submissive or something and prefers being done-to than the doing of things... Hmm I will have to conjur a clever way to bring up the subject and see how she feels about it.

thanks for all the comments! very interesting. :)

a think tht giving pleasure to a girl is one of the best feelings going, tht feelin wen u no tht shes loving wat ur doing to her and wen uve got her right on the edge of orgasm its a good feeling

A

i would happily give head for ages, its a real turn on for me seeing how much hes enjoying it and hearing him moan with pleasure, turns me on almost as much as him pleasuring me. Also he always tried harder afterwards cos well, he owes me lol i want mine if hes gonna his hehe....but i can't recieve oral, my OH has this weird attached tongue thing so he can't actually do it, i don't mind though....

I love giving head - It feels almost empowering to know that I'm completely in control of Hubby's experience & that my actions are causing his pleasure. That feeling is such a turn on.

Yummy!

You're definitely not alone Tronic

I give head every day - without it, I'd go mad :P I love it, adore making him feel so good, love the taste, the feel, the sounds he makes, the appreciation, the frustration when I tease him :P

Receiving, I tend to want it once, twice a week - I definitely prefer giving than receiving! Though don't get me wrong - receiving is incredible!

Ax

Like most in here, I love pleasing my man, can't get enough of sucking his cock, its amazing knowing I'm responsible for his enjoyment, a huge turn.

My problem, if you can call it that, tends to come cos OH loves giving equally as much, so when you have two 'givers' so to speak, it can be hard conceding and becoming a 'taker' if that makes sense? Don't get me wrong I love lying there and letting him do whatever he wants to me, but equally I want him to feel as good as I do when he is working his magic

Not sure have explained myself very well there....

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Like most in here, I love pleasing my man, can't get enough of sucking his cock, its amazing knowing I'm responsible for his enjoyment, a huge turn.

My problem, if you can call it that, tends to come cos OH loves giving equally as much, so when you have two 'givers' so to speak, it can be hard conceding and becoming a 'taker' if that makes sense? Don't get me wrong I love lying there and letting him do whatever he wants to me, but equally I want him to feel as good as I do when he is working his magic External Media

Not sure have explained myself very well there....

We have exactly the same issue!

The bonus is, my sex drive is lower than his, so I get to suck cock every day for his sex drive and he gets oral a few times a week for mine :P

Ax

Sounds a good solution AdnaW, I would love to suck cock every day, haha, trouble is we don't see each other every day and I know he would be equally the same, at wanting to please me so we would reach impasse and then nothing would get done...haha, as in, working, shopping, mundane things, as much as I'd like to take part in sex related stuff all day and night, unfortunately I can't....

God I am missing him....

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Sounds a good solution AdnaW, I would love to suck cock every day, haha, trouble is we don't see each other every day and I know he would be equally the same,

I make the most of it now I'm not in an LDR anymore - I will never take cock sucking for granted :P hence the daily blowjobs ;)

Ax