Is giving pleasure good for you too?

I think its 60% giving someone you love something they love, and 40% just knowing you're doing it great ;) It's an amazing feeling knowing your OH can't walk 'cause of your amazing head!

Blow jobs are a part of foreplay every time for me and my lovely boyfriend, I love to start with it, and finishing him off in my mouth's as pleasurable for me as 'hopping on' and finishing him that way.

I do feel a little awkward receiving sometimes, I think it might be a submissive thing, depending on my mood I can flit between demanding something and just wanting to please. It takes me quite a while to come with someone else anyway, when its through head it can take foreeeever. I don't know if its different for guys but as a girl I like to know I'm working towards something, with a guy giving me head sometimes I just know it'll take forever, but I don't like telling them to stop, but I don't want them to feel they can't stop until I come?

AdnaW wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Sounds a good solution AdnaW, I would love to suck cock every day, haha, trouble is we don't see each other every day and I know he would be equally the same,

I make the most of it now I'm not in an LDR anymore - I will never take cock sucking for granted :P hence the daily blowjobs ;)

Ax

Yeah LDR is rubbish so I always make the most of our meets but daily blowjobs sounds great to me, your lucky OH.... texting bout what I would be doing whilst good is def not the same, haha!

tronic, I think you're right on the money. I love to be giving pleasure to my GF, it's a fantastic part of the seducton as we get to know one another, but also a great part of re-seducing together wherever we do it as the relationship gets going and a new sort of intimacy has developed. (I'm doing this from memeory ;-) , so 'bare' with me here).

For me, a couple of factors remain fascinating, and I'm sure it is a little to do with the various power plays that are possible. One, it's the taking of my girl to new highs, maybe trying someting new, pushing a limit or boundary, as we move from what we've done before and adding a twist (of a finger) of a little sleight of hand and maybe teasing with something where she knows what's coming (her, soon, and hard), but a little delay, tantalising, can add to the whole experiece for me doing the pleasuring and her being pleasured. It is a mixed role, because I am 'serving' her and bringing her off as hard or as gently as I can, but at the same time, I'm settting the agenda. I think this mixture of dominant servitude is what makes it sucha huge turn on fo me as a giver.

That said, I love being pleasured, anticipating a similar mixture of feelings being served (sweetlove666, you are scarily to the point in some of your ICDW posts :o) ) but somehow also being tested, taken to new places, and that's when good sex becomes great sex before we've even got near a rubber!

Love it.

Its bloody fab!

Arguing over who gets to give not so!

Daily blowjobs are fab too! Ad needs her cock, its a tough job but someone has to give it her!

WandA wrote:

Its bloody fab!

Arguing over who gets to give not so!External Media

Daily blowjobs are fab too! Ad needs her cock, its a tough job but someone has to give it her!External Media

Haha you lucky sod. :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who loses their mind over giving as much as receiving! :D

I personally find those who don't enjoy giving a little odd!

I love giving my boyfriend oral. I like the fact that both he and I can enjoy it and also the fact it makes me feel sexy as I do it. =D

It kinda annoyed me at first that after one time of him giving me oral he has never done it again (and that was nearly 3 years ago) but to be honest I don't really care anymore. =)

I love doing it! :D I actually enjoying it more than receiving *. Watching her squirm is amazing. It also makes me feel bloody good about myself... especially the time when we both lost count of how many orgasms she had after 10... we think it was about 15 or more, maybe? In about 25 minutes.... I’m goooood... (Keep in mind that she usually only comes once... )

*It’s very annoying but basically, she takes about 10 minutes. I tend to take around 40 minutes at least (although I am improving since coming off some medication) so I usually tell her to stop before I get anywhere near finished because I feel guilty that she’s having to do so much work. And then she feels guilty because I made her come and she hasn’t made me come.... It’s a vicious cycle

WandA wrote:

I personally find those who don't enjoy giving a little odd!External Media

Yeah me too but it sucks if you're engaged to one! Must... give... it... one.... more... try.... !

For me I love giving head anyway, but the real kick I get is the power, seeing just how much I can turn my guy on, seeing how much pleasure I have caused and the moans and grunts - woah! they just send me skywards!

x

masterandslave wrote:

For me I love giving head anyway, but the real kick I get is the power, seeing just how much I can turn my guy on, seeing how much pleasure I have caused and the moans and grunts - woah! they just send me skywards!

x

Agreed! Though I can't decide what came first, they enjoying head, or the getting a kick from turning him on so much!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Agreed! Though I can't decide what came first, they enjoying head, or the getting a kick from turning him on so much!

Ax

Come to think of it, neither can I!! External Media It's the chicken or the egg of the sex world!

x

I'd just like to say Cocksuckers are the best!

I love taking my GF right up to and over the edge. Both by g spot and clit stimulation (which are both really well received). But the real reward for me is the look in their eyes as they are just coming back down to earth! You have to wait till they open their eyes sometimes - but its really erotic having eye contact when they come. For me (as a male) thats the most fun for me....

And I am blessed with someone who loves reciprocating! So as we are only newly together - we could end up debating whose turn it is to be the giver! (I guess everybody wins in the long run!)

Nexas wrote:

DD: Definitely agree with look on their face/look in their eyes. Eye contact is brilliant no matter which one of you is cumming.

I honestly think causing an orgasm is pretty close in satisfaction (emotionally rather than physically) to having an orgasm.

Physically for me as well as emotionallyExternal Media

Ax

I have always found giving oral the most amazing thing. I love spending time down on my OH as I feel soo close and I know she loves it to.

We are both very giving on the oral side of things and I must say I have never enjoyed getting oral so much in my life

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

I have always found giving oral the most amazing thing. I love spending time down on my OH as I feel soo close and I know she loves it to.

We are both very giving on the oral side of things and I must say I have never enjoyed getting oral so much in my life

*blushes* =P

Malteser81 wrote:

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

*blushes* =P

External Media

WandA wrote: I'd just like to say Cocksuckers are the best!External MediaExternal Media

Hehe! We Rock!

Malteser81 wrote:

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

*blushes* =P

Awww VB and Malt cuteness! *goes all fluffy inside*

x