Is it common ...?

I am finding more & more that after the big O i am waaaaaay to sensitive to touch and it can even feel a bit uncomfortable until the throbbing goes...its more noticeable when i try to remove my chosen toy or cock...if i have squirted then its not too bad but if its just a trembler its not as easy.

Does anyone else find the same thing happens and does anyone have any ideas? im wondering if i should just go through the 'barrier' of sensitivity and maybe i might even go beyond what i have ever felt before..multiple orgasms?

Just thought id ask anyway!

Pimpstress xx

No dont be sorry...that was all i wanted to know :)

Thanks AA thats what i thought but wanted some advice & to know if it was common.

x

I get this, not all the time but I do get it, I find that just waiting for the sensitivity to pass and carrying on works for me, and can lead to multiples (it doesn't always), I try and concentrate on him while everything desenstises.

I am sensitive too, internal stimulation after clitoral orgasm is fine though (tried it yesterday with vibe, previously with partner). It seems its mainly my clitoris suffering high sensitivity to the touch. My OH immediately stops any stimulation on it after I have first orgasm, as it can get a bit painful. And only tries after a bit when I am recovered.

Also in my findings, the stronger and longer the orgasm, the more I am sensitive and for longer afterwards.

stupidly common, like half the women ive been with have had the same thing. its all good.

Oh and it goes for guys too. Some dont enjoy being touched on the penis after an orgasm either. My OH definitely does not enjoy touch on his testicles after he has his.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Oh and it goes for guys too. Some dont enjoy being touched on the penis after an orgasm either. My OH definitely does not enjoy touch on his testicles after he has his.

Mine is the same. He hides it by bringing up his knees to stop me reaching it if I'm still horny after! Lol!

lol my OH is sometimes horny as well, as he sometimes stays hard. I think it also depends on the strenght of the orgasm for him as well.

I get very sensitive after orgasms, the OH glans does as well.

I am always sensitive and although O/H keeps going I have to tell him to stop as its too much to bear. So maybe I should let him continue to see if i can achieve multiple orgasms.

Sometimes getting him to wrap his lips softly around your clit can be nice - it's warm and surrounding without being overly sensitive.

The same can be nice for him around the head of the penis - try not to move the tongue or lips though and keep still and soft without any suckage.

Adx

I tend to be very sensitive too. More so the clitoral area but I hate being touched after I've come. It takes about 5mins to ease off.

I get very sensitive after an orgasm but find if I give myself a minute or two I can carry on. x

sharry wrote:

I tend to be very sensitive too. More so the clitoral area but I hate being touched after I've come. It takes about 5mins to ease off.

yep thats what happens to me!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I get very sensitive after orgasms, the OH glans does as well.

glad its not just me so im glad i posted!

Thanks MM

x

It's interesting as I've been reading a few studies recently that say you become more sensative to things like touch and stroking but when pressure or pain is applied to the body during, the lead up to climax, and just after your pain tolerance levels change and you hardly notice the pain caused.Other studies have also found that breastfeeding and labour can produce a similar effect. The book I'm reading doesn't give a definite answer to it though, it's more of a round up of rersearch and the authors say that more research needs to be done into female orgasm but it's still worth taking these studies into account.

Thouh from my personal experience when I have an clitoral orgasm I become sensative but when I have a g-spot orgasm it doesn't seem to happen and I feel what would be described as euphoria.

I have the same problem, (not sure its a problem) but if hubby goes doen on me after an orgasm its far too much for me to cope with and I have been known to black out.

My Misses has the same she gets very ticklish for a while

pimpstress wrote:

I am finding more & more that after the big O i am waaaaaay to sensitive to touch and it can even feel a bit uncomfortable until the throbbing goes...its more noticeable when i try to remove my chosen toy or cock...if i have squirted then its not too bad but if its just a trembler its not as easy.

Does anyone else find the same thing happens and does anyone have any ideas? im wondering if i should just go through the 'barrier' of sensitivity and maybe i might even go beyond what i have ever felt before..multiple orgasms?

Just thought id ask anyway!

Pimpstress xx