Is it possible to change a review after posting it?

I originally rated the shag factory bullet highly, but on reflection I'm so disappointed! The included batteries died out so quickly and the vibrations went from decent to barely there as they died, so it went:

Playtime 1- decent vibes on full, came

Playtime 2- okay vibes on full, came

Playtime 3- poor vibes, had to change to an older toy to finish the job

Playtime 4- batteries died!

Which means I basically got two play sessions out of it, which is just nowhere near enough life to be cost effective - batteries aren't cheap! And it's even worse because it is SO DIFFICULT getting the rubber sleeve off to open the toy up, that changing the batteries is a complete PITA.

It's such a shame - I love the size of the toy, the look of it, and especially the feel of the sleeve, but it just isn't useable with such a limited lifespan.

Has anyone else found themselves regretting a toy purchase they originally liked? What's your biggest purchase regret? (At least my one was cheap!)

It's a £7.99 toy so you can't honestly expect it to come with high quality batteries. Once you put a Duracell battery in it I think you will find the battery life is much improved. Any toy I have ever recieved that has has batteries included have been cheap nasty [edit] things that run out straight away. But as soon as I put in good quality ones there is no problem.

Hi BunnyM,

If you still feel that you would like to change your review please contact help@lovehoney.co.uk and mark your email F.A.O Cazz Thornton then I can respond with your options of what we can do.

Also if you are really unhappy with the item please contact Customer Care they may be able to assist you here with a refund or exchange.

Many Thanks

BunnyM wrote:

I originally rated the shag factory bullet highly, but on reflection I'm so disappointed! The included batteries died out so quickly and the vibrations went from decent to barely there as they died, so it went:

Which means I basically got two play sessions out of it, which is just nowhere near enough life to be cost effective - batteries aren't cheap! And it's even worse because it is SO DIFFICULT getting the rubber sleeve off to open the toy up, that changing the batteries is a complete PITA.

It's such a shame - I love the size of the toy, the look of it, and especially the feel of the sleeve, but it just isn't useable with such a limited lifespan.

Has anyone else found themselves regretting a toy purchase they originally liked? What's your biggest purchase regret? (At least my one was cheap!)

I bought the mini wand a few months back and that was my worst purchase. It was cheap as well so I can't complain too much (something like £7.50). It never worked probably from the beginning. The vibrations messed up alot so I took the batteries out and put them in again but still wouldn't work. I got so frustrated with it that I actually just chucked it out so I never even got to play with it once!

Hi Briohne,

We are sorry you had a faulty item. It's a shame you didn't contact customer care first, before throwing the item away. We would have sorted the problem, and refunded you or replaced the faulty item. Please bare this in mind for the future.

Please see our returns policy in the link here > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Kind Regards

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi Briohne,

We are sorry you had a faulty item. It's a shame you didn't contact customer care first, before throwing the item away. We would have sorted the problem, and refunded you or replaced the faulty item. Please bare this in mind for the future.

Please see our returns policy in the link here > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Kind Regards

Hi Cazz , thank you for this information. As it was cheap and I was really annoyed with it, I didn't think twice about throwing it away and forgot about the year policy you guys have. Luckily all my other toys are really great from here so I don't want to return them but it is good for future reference!

BunnyM wrote:

I would like to also add one thing. If it has the small watch batteries, those DONT last long. Maybe 30-40 min on full power in my experience, longer on lower settings, if it is one of the better toys. In some toys they last 30min max. Not more. Also those toys are not as strong in general in my experience.it is one of the reasons I do not go for these. I would suggest to go for toys with at least N size batteries, better still AAA or AA. I have much better experience with those.

And if it is the toy I think it is, yes, the sleeve is really hard to get off. I use it with different bullet, slimmer, and it works better for me.

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi Briohne,

We are sorry you had a faulty item. It's a shame you didn't contact customer care first, before throwing the item away. We would have sorted the problem, and refunded you or replaced the faulty item. Please BARE this in mind for the future.

Kind Regards

Freudian slip?

Alastor wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi Briohne,

We are sorry you had a faulty item. It's a shame you didn't contact customer care first, before throwing the item away. We would of sorted the problem, and refunded you or replaced the faulty item. Please BARE this in mind for the future.

Kind Regards

Freudian slip?

Trust you to pick up on it Al!