Is my OH an odd shape?

Of course, I know she’s perfect. But we bought a Doc Johnson Pussy Pump and cannot get it to work. It seems to work fine if she tests it on an arm or her stomach, but when she has it any where near her pussy she can’t even get a complete seal let alone maintain it for any length of time.

Any thoughts on what we’re doing wrong folks?

The term “odd” isn’t really the best word to use and every woman is different when it comes to shape. It may be she’s smaller down below than the cup which won’t really create a seal or maybe you should start her off a little to get a bit of blood pumping before you attempt the pump. Try several different positions too, doggystyle and missionary have always been the easiest to use a pump with and feels a lot more comfortable.

Maybe some of the females on the forums can divulge a little more in regards to this. But i would strongly suggest you try this when everything has also been trimmed quite a bit as this helps with the cup getting a better seal and creating more suction 👌🏻

She only has a landing strip and we used the lube that was recommended. I definitely don’t feel she is odd, she is perfect.

It’s just a bit of a disappointment that we can’t figure it out. She loved her nipple suckers and I thought this would take things to the next level.

Thanks though guys.

Don’t feel too disheartened happy husband, because if you don’t succeed on the first try then give it another go. Make sure the valve is tightly in place and if it works on your tummy or arm then it should be fine.

I don’t believe a landing strip Would be a problem, and in my time with using pumps I have found it’s more to do with getting the cup full. If your partner has a flatter lady area then you may want to do some extra foreplay before just to get everything pre pumped. Is the cup just not sitting right? Remember to try the cup both ways as they aren’t always equal and contour differently. I also found that one of my ex partners would need to shower/bath before she used the pump as the skin would be a bit more flexible.

Hi there, I also have had issues with both the Doc Johnson pump and Lovehoney's pump. The cup is just too large for me, and does not make a seal. Also the tendons at the top of my thighs seem to get in the way, causing some discomfort as well. I would love the cup size to be smaller so that it rests against the more squishy areas - and a silicone seal may be more comfortable too.

I guess it comes down to the fact that we're all made differently, and one size doesn't always fit all.

Scorpius12 wrote:

I guess it comes down to the fact that we're all made differently, and one size doesn't always fit all.

I’d agree with this as rabbit vibrators and nipple clamps can also be a struggle to get right due to differences in anatomy. It’s not that there’s anything odd/weird/wrong, it’s simply just a conflict in compatibility.

Defiantly seems that one size doesn’t fit all, I don’t know if they do have flexible type cup pumps or a range of sizes which can cater for a smaller lady area. Maybe something to put in the pander to me thread?

I would definitely try having a bath first or shower and then try a few positions to see if you can get the cup in a better position. If this doesn’t work then you may be able to exchange for something more convenient