Is something wrong?

Hi there, I've been reading through some of the posts on here and thought some of you might be able to help with a problem a google search hasn't really solved.

I've recently started seeing someone new and we recently had sex for the first time.
(Bit of background, although I have sex before, only a few times as I always found it too painful so avoided.)

Anyway after some efforts to make sure I was relaxed finally all systems were go... until I felt like I was going to pee.
I know about G spot stimulation etc etc. but I don't know if that's what it was or if it was just me being tense, him pressing on my bladder or something.

I mean, I felt this within a few minutes of penetration and it wasn't pleasurable at all, I just REALLY felt like I needed to pee (but I didn't).

It's not a sensation I've experienced before so I really don't know what's happening or if I just have something physically wrong with me.

Any adivce/help would be greatly appreciated.

Could be a g spot thing, could mean you were not aroused as much as you needed to be prior to penetration, or you could tensing up to due to anxiety.

Firstly... Welcome to the lh forums. We are always willing to offer advice, but a bit of info would help.
I gather you are fairly new to sex so have little experience to back up your current issue. That is totally natural. I think all of us can remember a time when sex was awkward.. And in times painful.
If you tense up, especially in your early exploits, you will find penetrative sex harder. Relax is the key..and go at pace you are happy with. The more relaxed you are the more aroused you get and the more receptive the relevant parts are.

On the urge to pee.. There are a few possibilities... 1. You do need to pee!,( handy hint.. Pre pee before starting off if possible, then you know any sensation afterward for a while will be the next possiblity2. You could be actually "squirting" which is to some quite elusive, but can feel like you are going to pee, but it isn't ( few threads atm active on that)
3. Your partner is taking things a little too stimulative for you atm, and is putting a bit more pressure there than you are comfortable with.4. Last possible is a prolapse... But given you say you are still new to sex... I assume you are still relatively young... This tends to before women that had kids😊
On the pain issue... In your early days of sex.... You ARE tighter and pert.... Matter of biology... As you get older things tend to slacken off a bit.
It could also be your partner is a bit more endowed than you can handle right off!!
Overall... Take things slow... Enjoy the moment.. Don't rush things, and state the pace you need.. And if you like or find something uncomfortable. .. We all had to start somewhere.. And no one becomes a sex expert over night.
Hope this helps.. And I am sure some of the other ladies will offer a bit more advice too
/ hugs on your journey

Thank you for your help!
I did mention this to a more experienced friend of mine but she wasn't particularly useful.

Yeah I'm still young-ish (23 & childless) but definitely inexperienced! (Although I did make sure I peed before we started)

I am thinking it may have been a g spot thing as I have managed to recreate the same feeing on my own (but again it freaked me out) and my partner is a bit more well endowed than previous partners.

But I'm not going to rule out needing to take things slow and making sure I'm relaexed more as I think anxiety definitely had an influence.

Thank you again ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

This happens to me all of the time! You don't actually need to pee, you just need to bear it and get past it. Its basically pressure on your g-spot, and the start of an intense orgasam. Sometimes I have g-spot orgasams without the need-to-pee sensation, and the times I do feel like I need to pee it's always the most amazing orgasams.

There's nothing wrong, it's totally normal, but it does take a while to build up the confidence to actually relax and get through it!

But ultimately, there's nothing to worry about :)

NP hun. BTW.. You say you are getting freaked out... May I ask a personal question ...have you had a bonefide orgasm.. Solo or with your partner yet?

I am wondering if you are still in build up, and abort before the big bang so to speak😉
Try experimenting with a few different stimulation methods, to see if you can isolate the ones that turn you on and climax best.
Clit estimation might work better to start... Build g spot I. Later... There are loads of bullets etc to get hour there at lh.
You could also be using a position that is too intense for you atm... Try some of the positions that are shallower...
Hope you find the right combo

It depends on the position and angle where he could be hitting your gspot. You are getting that feeling when you touch your gspot and it shows that you could be one of those women who can squirt easier than most women. TBH there is nothing wrong with that.

I think alot of women feel ashamed or embarassed about squirting where as most men actually get turned on by a woman who can squirt specially if they squirt while having intercourse. Your partner would feel proud that he is making you squirt.

Someone i know can squirt and most of the times we have to put 2 towels underneath her and both of them get soaked by the time we finish. She says that gspot orgasm is totally different to clit orgasm(she prefers clitoris orgasm). When she has a clit orgasm, she would shudder and let herself go where as she cant control anything in gspot orgasm and feels like peeing but actually not peeing.

So all i would say is relax and enjoy. you are new to sex so enjoy doing new things, discover, find out what it feels like to do new things, take chances(by being safe) and hopefully with time you would learn more about sex and your body.

Thanks again for your replies. This isn't something I feel like I can properly discuss with friends.

In response to your question naughtymum, clitoral orgasms yes. (I do enjoy the bullet!)

I generally avoided vaginal stimulation (solo and with partners), until recently anyway, so I really don't know what to expect as I've only previously experienced pain.

Problem was that the feeling to urinate was so strong I couldn't continue as it just felt really uncomfortable. It only took about 5 minutes to get to that so I assume that's too quick to be an orgasm or squirting.

Doesn't take me anywhere near 5 minutes to get to the point of orgasming when we're really going for it, so definitely don't rule out the start of an orgasm :-)

I am going to ask... Have you tried a g spot vibrator? I have found it is quite difficult not to fail on orgasming with a vibrator.... And you may find that a bit of solo play with one, might tip you through to completion.... To let your inhibitions out. Once the genie is out... You can't put it back in the bottle😂😇

MrsMcX wrote:

This happens to me all of the time! You don't actually need to pee, you just need to bear it and get past it. Its basically pressure on your g-spot, and the start of an intense orgasam. Sometimes I have g-spot orgasams without the need-to-pee sensation, and the times I do feel like I need to pee it's always the most amazing orgasams.

There's nothing wrong, it's totally normal, but it does take a while to build up the confidence to actually relax and get through it!

But ultimately, there's nothing to worry about :)

Great post.

Like many others have posted this could be if your very lucky a sign that you maybe able to squirt( female ejaculate). But just as MRSmcx has posted all normal. Just go with it and enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the forums![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

It sounds perfectly normal to me! If you really do feel like you are going to urinate could you try it in an empty bath or on a tiled floor just in case you do? Or even towels on the bed.
It sounds like you might be a squirter and good for you if you are! A lot of us would be jealous of that! x

Your normal join the club . Sound like your on the edge of squirting .