Is there a way to permanently modify a torso's canal diameter without cutting it?

Usually realistic toys for male have a very very tight entrance, anyone experienced with a way to modify them a little bit? I heard they get a little worn after some use so it becomes lose but i have no experience with it. I’m not huge but i do get uncomfortable easy so things that choke a little or feel too tight are a turn off, but some of these toys look really good. But a 0.25 canal entrance seems too tight.

1 Like

Generally the material used for these toys is very elastic and although the aperture may appear to be small as long as you use suitable lubricant you should be fine.

@JMills :wave:

Not really experienced an issue such as this but can understand it may be a dilemma.
The one thing I would suggest is to use lots and lots of lubricant.

Yes, cutting would be a bad idea - would result in rougher, edgier surfaces. I’ve no idea whether my idea would work, but… do you own a dildo that could be inserted into the aperture and left in there between uses. There’s a chance it might “teach” the material of the torso to be a bit more accommodating.

1 Like

I’m guessing the best bet would be the dildo, thank you all for your responses! I have tried super lubing with a different toy and it was a poor result. But maybe i hope these ones because of the weight fair better.

1 Like

@JMills welcome to the forum :ok_hand:

It depends what it’s made from. Silicone rubber has no cold flow to speak of so its not going to change shape if you leave a dildo or some other stretcher in there. Other materials maybe affected to a greater extent.

All I can think of is to keep something larger inserted into the toy entrance when not in use and maybe it might stretch over time?!