Is there anything you won’t try?

If your partner asked you to try out a fantasy, is there anything you wouldn’t do at least once? As long as no one is in danger of getting hurt, I think I only draw the line at poo.

• Will try ALMOST anything once
  • I have STRICT boundaries
  • ANYTHING goes

0 voters

1 Like

Just in case you missed it - if you click the gear icon :gear: in the poll creation wizard it will bring up some extra options. There’s a box you can tick at the bottom that will ‘Show who voted’. If you select that, then you’ll get the avatars of the people who voted showing up under their choice. :+1:

• Like this

0 voters

1 Like

My wife has stricter boundaries than me. I would try anything except watersports and scat play (and anything involving blood).

3 Likes

I have some boundaries. Not many!

2 Likes

Safety is my main limit on considering any activity.

There’s things I don’t really understand the attraction but if asked by the right person I’d still try as long as everyone is safe. Safety has lots of facets though - STDs and other illness, mentally, long term pain or damage.

But if those criteria are met I’d give it a crack!

4 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Thanks. I can’t seem to change it now, but good to know.

1 Like

Poop…underage…animals…incest…breathing restriction.

Other than that I’m good to go.

I’ll try anything…twice.

5 Likes

@CurvyJilly34F Obviously I should have said nothing illegal too!

I only have few, the main ones being watersports and scat.

1 Like

I also am in the no scat , watersports and blood camp along with stay within the human species .

1 Like

Yup toilet stuff is a big no no for me but willing to try most other things with the right person I think

I’ll second that @Oldman. :+1:

1 Like

As a couple, our only truly hard limit is including being physically with another being (which I guess also covers all the answers about animals, incest, minors…). Voyeur/exhibition play is in a gray area where I think if we ever found ourselves in a space where sex near/alongside another couple might not be completely verboten.

Otherwise, I have no interest in scat or blood play, but if OH was curious, I suppose I’d entertain and try at least once? I’m open to watersports, but it’s not an active desire for me right now.

We had been considering a MFF threesome (husband said a hard NO to MMF) but then I had a massive wobble and changed my mind for now. He’s in a bit of a sulk about it but I have my reasons and for now am sticking to them as I don’t want to risk my marriage. I also realize that he genuinely wanted to sleep with someone else which hurt a little as he now won’t drop it.

So yeh just about anything I’m up for but I’ve got limits!

As for toilet stuff - NO NAY NEVER.

3 Likes

Same case as me. As long as I’m safe and the other person is curious, why not.

2 Likes

Sky dive sex
I ain’t jumpin’ outta no plane

5 Likes

My husband doesn’t have many fantasies or any that he has told me so if he expressed something I would try it.

1 Like

I am really open minded and will try a lot. But me and my wife have strict boundaries. We would never try or donis scat, choking, inflicting pain or blood or anything that is illegal or messed up.

1 Like

Scat, vomit & branding are all strictly out of bounds for me. Accidental vomit or poop, fine, okay, I can deal with it, tho playtime’s over. But deliberately? Not for me, thanks!