Is this a good anal toy for a complete beginner?

Terri review is a great read.

Hmm I guess I'll have to think more then

PokingFun wrote:

Don't forget, if you buy one, and you don't get on with it, you can exchange it for something more suitable under the returns policy :)

This is true. I'll probably get this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30818 I know silicone was suggested but on the reviews for some people it was their first plug and didn't have any problems so I'll see what that one is like

PokingFun wrote:

Go for it! And if you don't get on, you can keep it for the future, I love the gem ones. Theys so purrty!!

That's true :) Yeah that one is mesmerizing me lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

classy lass wrote:

They are different but sooooo pretty <3:-)
You soon get to know your likes/dislikes. One of my first order I got a Tracey cox rechargeable silicone lol. Sadly it's the last one I go for, my hubby begs to differ lol! I've all sorts of battery powered. You're right about rechargeable I've seen lots of people say they always beats batteries.
I promise I've read alot of reviews on here, I clicked your profile noticed one review read it and thought thats pretty good and it's informative without being overly descriptive. Also the bullet points are a smart decision, makes it more eye catching. I'm always indecisive whether to do it through bullet points, reading your review has made my mind up. Also you'll get more confident if you're going to keep it up. I was quite stuck on my first review, probably was harder because it was a sex toy.
I hope you keep writing them as I think reading reviews is brilliant and really is the decision maker for me and many i expect. :-)

Ooh I have the Tracey cox rechargeable one too. My friend bought it for me last week and i like it but it doesn't do anything for me internally. The ears are awesome though, which surprised me because I got my first rabbit vibrator at the beginning of this year and it was my first ever sex toy but it's horrible. It's got that sticky type of silicone and it's battery operated and way too noisy. So I was surprised the ears made me orgasm with the Tracey cox one lol And yeah reviews make me decide on everything I'm thinking of buying. The only thing I don't like on sex toy reviews is the detailed outcome of them. Like do we really need to know how much the guy's wife squirted when he used it on her?
It's not the rabbit one I have, I did look at that one, the one I have is discontinued now! I prefer the likes of rabbits because they give two types of stimulation with the penetration and the clitoral stimulation. Lol my first toy was a rabbit from a competitor, but it was terrible and barely got used. This was at least a year or two ago and I thought I was an expert haha how wrong was I lol! I soon realised I'm still pretty clueless, since coming on lovehoney, the advice in the community is brilliant. Sooo that brings me to the million dollar question, have you come to a decision on the beautiful plugs? There's some excellent advice for you, the community is exceptional for it :-) Also yes, those reviews are off putting for me aswel. I'm sure others will enjoy them though :-)

classy lass wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

classy lass wrote:

They are different but sooooo pretty <3:-)
You soon get to know your likes/dislikes. One of my first order I got a Tracey cox rechargeable silicone lol. Sadly it's the last one I go for, my hubby begs to differ lol! I've all sorts of battery powered. You're right about rechargeable I've seen lots of people say they always beats batteries.
I promise I've read alot of reviews on here, I clicked your profile noticed one review read it and thought thats pretty good and it's informative without being overly descriptive. Also the bullet points are a smart decision, makes it more eye catching. I'm always indecisive whether to do it through bullet points, reading your review has made my mind up. Also you'll get more confident if you're going to keep it up. I was quite stuck on my first review, probably was harder because it was a sex toy.
I hope you keep writing them as I think reading reviews is brilliant and really is the decision maker for me and many i expect. :-)

Ooh I have the Tracey cox rechargeable one too. My friend bought it for me last week and i like it but it doesn't do anything for me internally. The ears are awesome though, which surprised me because I got my first rabbit vibrator at the beginning of this year and it was my first ever sex toy but it's horrible. It's got that sticky type of silicone and it's battery operated and way too noisy. So I was surprised the ears made me orgasm with the Tracey cox one lol And yeah reviews make me decide on everything I'm thinking of buying. The only thing I don't like on sex toy reviews is the detailed outcome of them. Like do we really need to know how much the guy's wife squirted when he used it on her?
It's not the rabbit one I have, I did look at that one, the one I have is discontinued now! I prefer the likes of rabbits because they give two types of stimulation with the penetration and the clitoral stimulation. Lol my first toy was a rabbit from a competitor, but it was terrible and barely got used. This was at least a year or two ago and I thought I was an expert haha how wrong was I lol! I soon realised I'm still pretty clueless, since coming on lovehoney, the advice in the community is brilliant. Sooo that brings me to the million dollar question, have you come to a decision on the beautiful plugs? There's some excellent advice for you, the community is exceptional for it :-) Also yes, those reviews are off putting for me aswel. I'm sure others will enjoy them though :-)
I'll get the crystal one, it's staring at me all the time, willing me to buy it haha

Only question is, do I get it in black, gold or red?

What's your fav colour out of the choice's? It's a tough choice and you seem to because you know what you like and want from your toys 👍 :-)
Haha I know what you mean, I've got my eyes on a few products here. I love it here and I'll always be loyal no matter what. Because I'm a loyal person and I'm grateful to Lovehoney forum members, the live chat are brilliant and the staff of course getting involved with the people and it definitely seems to be a genuine interest :-)

Kittycat102 wrote:

PokingFun wrote:

Don't forget, if you buy one, and you don't get on with it, you can exchange it for something more suitable under the returns policy :)

This is true. I'll probably get this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30818 I know silicone was suggested but on the reviews for some people it was their first plug and didn't have any problems so I'll see what that one is like

This one is a very good shape, it will stay put whereas other beginner ones tend to fall out at the wrong time, doubt you'll have any issues with it, in fact you'll probably want the next sizes up in a pretty short time, lots lube and maybe try on your own at first, enjoy.

classy lass wrote:

What's your fav colour out of the choice's? It's a tough choice and you seem to because you know what you like and want from your toys 👍 :-)
Haha I know what you mean, I've got my eyes on a few products here. I love it here and I'll always be loyal no matter what. Because I'm a loyal person and I'm grateful to Lovehoney forum members, the live chat are brilliant and the staff of course getting involved with the people and it definitely seems to be a genuine interest :-)

Purple but that's out of stock at the moment. I think I'll either choose red or black. Although the gold is pretty too..

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

PokingFun wrote:

This one is a very good shape, it will stay put whereas other beginner ones tend to fall out at the wrong time, doubt you'll have any issues with it, in fact you'll probably want the next sizes up in a pretty short time, lots lube and maybe try on your own at first, enjoy.

Well I guess I'll find out how it is when I can buy it. And I don't have a partner or a fuck buddy so it'll be used on my own anyway lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

classy lass wrote:

Purple but that's out of stock at the moment. I think I'll either choose red or black. Although the gold is pretty too..

Lol our quotes are massive, wish I could do a good icon on my mobile, the smiley's look wrong 😊 👎 like that. Lol! You sound as indecisive as me. I have been eyeing up today's DOTD for awhile (think it's because it's called a wand). :-)

bondagegod wrote:

Haha I was expecting Terri's review to be referred too

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

PokingFun wrote:

This is a fantastic point, I never contemplated that's why mine fall's out at the wrong moment. Lol! I'm sure you won't be single for long, you seem to nice to be alone. Unless of course you're happier on your own, either way have all the fun in the world and be proud :-)

Never know wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Haha I was expecting Terri's review to be referred too

Me too ! *blushes*

It's funny, I've never considered butt plugs before but after looking at the Julian Snelling one and reading some reviews, I'm so tempted to cart one. xD It's just so gorgeous.

Minkish Minx wrote:

It's funny, I've never considered butt plugs before but after looking at the Julian Snelling one and reading some reviews, I'm so tempted to cart one. xD It's just so gorgeous.

I know right?! Which colour would you choose?

I adore the purple, but apparently so does everyone else since it's currently OOS. :c Failing that, I'm leaning towards the red because it's such a gorgeous shade. All the colours are gorgeous though, it's so hard to choose!

Minkish Minx wrote:

I adore the purple, but apparently so does everyone else since it's currently OOS. :c Failing that, I'm leaning towards the red because it's such a gorgeous shade. All the colours are gorgeous though, it's so hard to choose!

Yeah that's what I thought too. I can't decide between black or red though..

Kittycat102 wrote:

Minkish Minx wrote:

Yeah that's what I thought too. I can't decide between black or red though..

Red - nice to be a little different xx