is this normal?

I really dont mind if I have (inside) vaginal foreplay or even sex.. and if I have sex I need to be stimulating my clit.. I really just prefer clitoral play and hard nipple play.. this alone could have me cumming in no time.. also been doing anal things lately wich I really enjoy..

I never go for my dildos with solo play always just a clit vibrator.. I see so many reviews of how amazing dildos and other things feel.. could i just be that i havent found the right toy?

Were all different what works for some maynot work for others as long as your happy doesnt matter

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2219&reviewid=104637#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30942&reviewid=106849#customer_reviews

I love dildo and vaginal simulation more than clit play although I always finish with that. I also come just through nipple play but the vaginal simulation adds so much even more so if anal also happening at same time. Try these two reviews I love glass and also anal beads thrusting in my vagina and quite cheap to try. Good luck lust x

What works for one doesnt for another. !, me on the other hand cant get anything off clit simulation and not a lot off nipple play.

I like everything but need clit stimulation for orgasm

We're certainly all very different, which is a good thing surely ? Almost anything seems to make me orgasm, guess I'm just lucky ! But, if I had to pick a favourite. . . . . . I'd probably say anal penetration and clit play at the same time - guaranteed to have me screaming. If playing on my own, I'd go for a clit vibe every time.

Rachel_1991 wrote:

I really dont mind if I have (inside) vaginal foreplay or even sex.. and if I have sex I need to be stimulating my clit.. I really just prefer clitoral play and hard nipple play.. this alone could have me cumming in no time.. also been doing anal things lately wich I really enjoy..

I never go for my dildos with solo play always just a clit vibrator.. I see so many reviews of how amazing dildos and other things feel.. could i just be that i havent found the right toy?

We're all different!
I don't like internal toys and have more chance of cumming from clitoral play. I've tried a few internal and found them to be okay, one has even made me squirt but over all I find I get more pleasure from clit vibes.

Maybe try this... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31802 ... this made me squirt and it's not daunting so you don't feel too full either X

My review is on there aswell with 6 likes so hopefully it may be helpful to you too. Good luck!

:)

x

Rachel_1991 wrote:

Totally agree with you, my wife says exactly the same as you and I don't mind as long as she enjoys it.

It sounds pretty normal to me. I usually need some clitoral stimulation.Even if I'm using a dildo I still either have a small bullet on my clit or just use my fingers.

As many have said we all different so as long as you are happy and enjoying what you are doing then keep on.

Lim finding now that. I am not changing what I like but more broadening what I like. I'm loving it so far, just brought some stuff to ease me in to anal play and I'm really excited at the possibilities.

What at ever makes people happy, and on here there is a lot to make people happy!

Thanks everyone :) I feel slightly more normal now lol.. ill just keep buying new things and find out whats best for me x