Issue submitting a review

Hi

Just a quick question

I'm trying to write a tester review and where I normally click the link and it takes me to a page to review, with the title of the item already there this time it's not. It's asking me to put the product name in myself. Is this ok can I go ahead and use this link for the review ?

I don't want to review to the wronge place that's all .

Thank you
JoJo
X

Hey Jojo, if the item isn’t for sale yet and is a secret tester then simply write the name of the product in the product name, it works just like all the other reviews and one of the team will send an email once it’s live on the site. If the product is available then check in your account page and scroll down to the bottom where it should list items you need to review, I believe this has a link to review the item plus allows you to go to the items page and post the review in the normal way ☺️

JoJoXxX wrote:

Hi

Just a quick question

I'm trying to write a tester review and where I normally click the link and it takes me to a page to review, with the title of the item already there this time it's not. It's asking me to put the product name in myself. Is this ok can I go ahead and use this link for the review ?

I don't want to review to the wronge place that's all .

Thank you
JoJo
X

Hello JoJo,

Can I just check are you using the 'write my review' link in your account? 

If you are having issues with that link you can also use the standard one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

This link WILL ask for the product name, pop it in and I will sort it my end to attach it to the correct item.

More details on reviewing secret items can be located here too: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451514-secret-testers-faq/

Thank you all

Yes Leanne my ' write a review' link was taking me to the same page as the link you just posted. I'll use that and pop my review in now. Just threw me as first time it's came up like that so thought I'd double check.

Thank you
JoJo
X

Dennice wrote:

I got that option come up on the diamente silver body jewelery l was not a tester it just had no reviews yet l choose the lingerie option to put it filled it all the rest and that was over 7 days ago and not got it in my reviews list on my profile so assume it is lost so properly would say ring CS as the link your on may not work.

hope this helps

Hi Dennice, 

Would you mind linking me to the product or advising on the full product name?

I can look to see if we have received the review. 

Thanks 

JoJoXxX wrote:

Thank you all

Yes Leanne my ' write a review' link was taking me to the same page as the link you just posted. I'll use that and pop my review in now. Just threw me as first time it's came up like that so thought I'd double check.

Thank you
JoJo
X

Thank you for confirming.

You should find it works now, as I have updated the item's category to push it through for the review link ... Assuming it is the right item ;) 

Thank you. I have just submitted it using the link you provided on the thread!

Thank you for you help.

JoJo
X

Dennice wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Dennice wrote:

I got that option come up on the diamente silver body jewelery l was not a tester it just had no reviews yet l choose the lingerie option to put it filled it all the rest and that was over 7 days ago and not got it in my reviews list on my profile so assume it is lost so properly would say ring CS as the link your on may not work.

hope this helps

Hi Dennice,

Would you mind linking me to the product or advising on the full product name?

I can look to see if we have received the review.

Thanks

hi leanne

it is this one

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40190

l have it in my already bought list that was how l found it again llol hope this helps

Thank you for confirming.

We do have your review, however, we are having some trouble putting it live due to some tech ironing needed with items that are considered 'jewellery'. It has been raised and as soon as it is resolved will pop your review live for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

JoJoXxX wrote:

Thank you. I have just submitted it using the link you provided on the thread!

Thank you for you help.

JoJo
X

Received ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Thank you