Issue when paying

So im trying to order something but whenever I go to pay for it, I’m always met with the message “there was a problem processing your payment; please double check your details and try again” except all of my details are marked down correctly since the address is a post office and everything else is correct. Is there any way I can get this fixed or something?

I had the same thing when trying to use PayPal on my mobile, turns out it was the double authentication which was causing the issue. Worked okay on PC.

Usually there is two different addresses - one for delivery address and one for payment address (which has to match your details). Think this could be the reason the payment isn’t processing.

Have a look and see if there’s a different place in banking details to put your address linked to your bank card. Otherwise, I would suggest contacting Customer Care if you’re still having issues.

Hope you manage to get it sorted! :blush:

1 Like

Hope you get this resolved. If not drop the customer service team a note and I’m sure they’ll be able to help :+1: