It turns out that everything works… I just need extra help

Hello. I’m finally getting in to the swing of things, both here and in my love life. LH has been the tonic I needed.

For a long time I thought I was broken; I never really understood what my friends meant when they said that someone made them hot. I could understand that someone had a nice configuration of features, but for me it never went any further. I never felt any raging sexual thirst; I had boyfriends and I had sex, but it never felt like it was meaningful, and certainly never culminated in the big O. Men tried and failed. I tried and failed. I gave it up as a pipe-dream until I was nearly 30 when a new friend suggested I get a bullet vibrator. That seemed to do something I’d never felt before. Not every time, but sometimes, and that was amazing as far as I was concerned.

I’m now in my forties and finally with someone who doesn’t expect me to ‘perform’, and who doesn’t put the pressure on either of us to climax. We have recently started exploring more with toys and sexy undies. And it turns out that more things work for me than I realised. I feel like a bit of a prude to have only just reached this stage in mid-life, but I’m now enjoying making up for lost time :slight_smile:

Hoping to learn more from everyone here.

27 Likes

Aww… I was literally smiling as I was reading through. Everyone is different and there’s nothing wrong that. I’m so glad you’ve found someone that makes you happy and you don’t feel pressured. He’s to a happy non pressured sex life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Baby_Jane :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there, @Baby_Jane - sounds like you’ve landed on your feet at last. Here’s to finding the right partner! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
Everyone does things in their own time. I didn’t understand what everyone meant about the “fire in your blood” thing till i was 30 so your not alone.

Good for you Jane!

Hello and welcome, i’m sure you will find the forum interesting, informative and may open your eyes. It certainly has mine. I now realise what I have missed.

I think I was putting too much pressure on by comparing myself to what I perceived as ‘normal’ in my youth. I seemed to have relaxed more as I’ve got older, and having someone who accepts me and my quirks really helps :slight_smile:

It’s about blinking time :wink: ha ha

1 Like

Phew, that’s good to hear. How about you? Have things carried on improving with age? X

1 Like

Well, im 33 so well have to wait and see :wink: but i hope so. I completely get the comparing yourself to the “norm” others seem to have. I’m guilty of that one too. Regularly have to remind myself it is all rubbish and there is no norm. That life isnt a contest, etc, etc.

Getting to learn what works for me was a massive step though. Not that that ever stops really, but working out more of what i liked and didn’t helped me feel alot more confident. Trying new things is always fun, you never know what you might like until you have a go really. Certainly found a few surprises along the way, stuff i unexpectedly liked :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi and welcome @Baby_Jane :smiley:

Hi there and welcome enjoy the forum @Baby_Jane

Welcome, have fun finding what floats your boat

Hello and happy learning…

Welcome :blush:

Hello & welcome to the forum!

Aw wow I’m so glad you’ve finally found your way and it’s better late than never as they say!
Many people underestimate how much potential sex toys have and in an idealistic world they should be considered by health care professionals as a type of treatment towards certain ailments.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have, just at the age of 40, made myself come with a vibrator!! Not only that but came for the first time with my hand yesterday. I always thought I was broken too. I can quite easily come with him on top but it’s quick.

Turns out that the experiences I’ve had with vibrators before were rubbish because the vibrators were rubbish, too big etc.

I have found with a little time I can come with a bullet and a g spot vibrator used together.

I’ve ordered toys for myself which I can’t wait to use. How on earth has it taken me this long?!!

Enjoy every minute… I am!!!

2 Likes