It worked!!

I would do a happy dance but my legs are like jelly!

i posted on the introduction section the other day about my order of the magic wand delux gift pack.

My new love gave me my first ever clitoral orgasm and now I'm hooked. The best £60 I have ever spent. Well not strictly my money, his money

i am now clocking them up like a pro every two hours as instructed by my owner...

"Magic", huh?

:)

Great news!

I love mine too :)

Oh my! your FIRST EVER? Wow I am so so so happy for you right now! Really excellent news. Now you have had your first (second, third, fourth) remember....it will soon be summer and you have to leave the house sometimes! hehe xxx

Good for you! Now what are you going to do for your next trick? :p

Fluffbags wrote:

Oh my! your FIRST EVER? Wow I am so so so happy for you right now! Really excellent news. Now you have had your first (second, third, fourth) remember....it will soon be summer and you have to leave the house sometimes! hehe xxx

Yes, I'm a g spot girl and have never had a proper clit O until yesterday. I've had 4 so far today and have more planned. Just as well I'm home alone haha. Gotta keep up with the training x

DavidB1986 wrote:

Good for you! Now what are you going to do for your next trick? :p

I will wait further instructions lol until then it's practice makes perfect

Sum Sub wrote:

"Magic", huh?

:)

Oh yes, it should be named the magic wand

We have the Hitachi 'Magic Wand', one of the original ones 110v with mains adapter for over here. I think that Betty Dodson was responsible for their resurection I think they were shown in her 'Self loving' instructional video and there was such a demand that Hitachi started to produce them again, also in 240v.

We now have both in the 'toy box' also the 'G' spot and 'Prostate' atatchments.

Enjoy. x

Yay! I am so happy for you Hun. I love my wand so much too - they truly are amazing :) xx

Woohoo! Really pleased for you.

Multiple and combined still to come as well.

Wands are truly amazing , we used our last night amazing . So pleased for you huni enjoy it your electric bill may increase

Congrats! I might have to invest in one of those too