It's the official UK Sex Toy Awards!

Hold tight, orgasm fans! A couple of months ago we teamed up with Company magazine to launch the UK's first ever Sex Toy Awards.

Rather than have a self-appointed panel of so-called experts hand out the gongs, Company magazine recruited 20 real-live readers to be the judges.

Each judge was sent 20 of the best-reviewed products that LoveHoney sold for the first time in the 12 months leading up to 31 May 2008. That means they got more than £300 of vibrators each!

We're now eagerly waiting for the results from the lucky judges.

The results will be published in the September issue of Company magazine and on the UK Sex Toy Awards minisite on LoveHoney.

We'll put the short-list up here soon, too.

Lucky judges! I'm looking forward to seeing the results too.

if only it was lovehoney customers they used and not company readers!!

I applied to be a judge for this but didn't get picked. I did get a Bang-Bang bunny when I spent a fiver though!

It's almost time to announce the results of the UK Sex Toy Awards. We've had all the votes, Company magazine has written its article and we've finished a special Sex Toy Awards section of LoveHoney.

The feature will be in the next edition of Company magazine, which goes on sale on Friday or Monday (10 August) - we'll put the awards Web site up at the same time here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toy-awards/

We're really pleased with how the awards turned out - the judges really put their all into it!

Hello! Company mag has gone on sale earlier than we thought, so the Sex Toy Awards mini site - revealing all the winners - is now LIVE!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toy-awards/

The Prof

They came before you were ready? tut tut

Well yes, they did, but then we've learnt that that's the polite way to do it

He he good answer!

have read the reviews and i think there are some oa members that write much better reviews - i call for a re-judge with oa members!

Seconded!

Thirded- now it's official :p

lol

Come over here and say that!

Ummm... I'm an OA member and I was a judge....

I think misssparkle has her tongue firmly in her cheek!

Sorry to drag up and old thread but when will the 2010 sex toy awards take place?

I thought they'd already happened, although I might be wrong.

Ecksvie wrote:

I thought they'd already happened, although I might be wrong.

Oh ok. Its just I hadnt seen the results anywhere.

When will the 2011 awards take place!

Have you tried searching the blog MM?

WandA wrote:

When will the 2011 awards take place!External Media

Have you tried searching the blog MM?

Have tried searching the blog and on here, nothing for this year.

Its a bit puzzling to me.