ITV This morning

did anyone else catch the article on the "Vagina facials" on ITV a short while ago.

Have to say I had a good giggle. http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/vagina-facial-woman-74-gets-5015449

wonder if they'll do a follow up with cures for thrush next week

Didn't see it, but that sounds ridiculous!

it was weird. The woman who "invented" it didnt seem to have a clue about skin. When told that one woman felt it was warm, she said "that's because it's starting to work". She advised steaming the skin before using the mixture, can see a few people scalded with that advice.

crazy

It sounds like it's a disaster waiting to happen. It also worries me that it's another thing for women to now feel self conscious about, when before they probably didn't. Now that it's in the media, even more women are going to be opening up in front if a mirror to compare themselves to the perceived perfect!

It sounds like it's a disaster waiting to happen. It also worries me that it's another thing for women to now feel self conscious about, when before they probably didn't. Now that it's in the media, even more women are going to be opening up in front if a mirror to compare themselves to the perceived perfect!

yep, once a woman has had kids or is over a certain age, everything is now apparently "dry and saggy". I have my hangups about my body etc but luckily I am well aware that my other half has no complaints with my sagginess down below lol
utterly ridiculous!

Wait...is this actually a literal facial...for a vagina?? What?

Ok...going to read the link when I get home...but seriously? :s

I really didn't need to hear about a sagging, dry vagina whilst I was eating my cocopops! Then to see a woman who looked like my nan saying she was dry and needed tightening to satisfy her man who was 44 years her junior I almost keeled over with laughter/horror! lol

i liked the quotes

"I shall reserve judgement until nexttime I do the horizontal tango"

and

"I feel like I've just had sex, feel a bit damp"

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Wait...is this actually a literal facial...for a vagina?? What?

Ok...going to read the link when I get home...but seriously? :s

yes, for the skin, labia rather than the actual vagina. To avoid that "saggy dry skin"

I now have an image of my nan kneeling over a kettle skirt held high before slapping on home made face cream shout be there in five minutes grampa! LOL

I wouldn't put egg anywhere near there! The rest of it all made sense though, but I'm sure there's something better, she didn't seem at all like she knew what she was doing

Young and fun95 wrote:

I wouldn't put egg anywhere near there! The rest of it all made sense though, but I'm sure there's something better, she didn't seem at all like she knew what she was doing

she seemed clueless.

and her "qualifications"............shes a dating expert lol

Jesus Christ ! Vaginas are beautiful in all shapes and sizes! But if you are self concious and a vagina facial will make you feel better who am I to judge :). Personally, I wouldn't change mine even if i wasn't 100 percent happy with it. If it ends up saggy and dry it will the story of what its been through lol.

I...don't think putting that crap on a vagina will magically reverse the effects of menopause and old age (for the dryness, which incidentally did she never check out prescription creams?!) or the natural aging of, ya know, every bit of flesh on our body...ok, no, I look after my lady bits perfectly well thank you. Way to give woman yet another thing to be insecure about. Saggy vaginas. That we must take steps to prevent. Are you bloody kidding me. Insane old bat. Enjoy your yeast infections!

You are taking no prisoners today love_birds 😂 x

Lol lovebirds! You're cracking me up today!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I...don't think putting that crap on a vagina will magically reverse the effects of menopause and old age (for the dryness, which incidentally did she never check out prescription creams?!) or the natural aging of, ya know, every bit of flesh on our body...ok, no, I look after my lady bits perfectly well thank you. Way to give woman yet another thing to be insecure about. Saggy vaginas. That we must take steps to prevent. Are you bloody kidding me. Insane old bat. Enjoy your yeast infections!

so should I cancel my sainsburys order then? lol