Jiggle balls for over 60's

Hiya folks, I got my order of silicone jiggle balls yesterday. I struggle to keep them in. I
feel like like I’m almost crossing my legs every step like a novice on the catwalk :joy: any advice appreciated. I’m a mum of 9 in my 60’s and thinking I’ve maybe left it too late.

1 Like

My wife is 70 and has had 2 kids too. She started wearing love eggs last year. Start with larger lightweight balls until your muscles develop then you can gradually increase the weight. It’s like any exercise. It’s a progression.

1 Like

My wife had exactly the same issue. They even came out when she was lying down. Not found any larger/lighter ones yes. The only large ones I found on LH were 200g….definitely not light!!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll keep trying till I find suitable ones, but not that heavy :joy:good luck to your wife too.

Thank you, I did try to order larger ones but they were out of stock. I’ll keep trying, thanks again.

Try the extra large circumference ones - they shouldn’t drop out! Look for the XL purple ones on here

3 Likes

Thank you, I think that was the ones I wanted but they’re out of stock :blush:I’ll keep trying :blush:

1 Like

If you are struggling to keep the balls in, you may need to strengthen your pelvic floor first. You can either just do pelvic floor squeezes by themselves or, if you are struggling to do them, you could use a dildo or similar. Lay down (as then gravity won’t be fighting you) and insert a toy (size doesn’t matter too much, but not something too big) and squeeze, hold and release your muscles around the toy. You only need to do this 10 times (holding for as many seconds as you can to start with but building to 10 seconds). Once you’ve mastered this, you’ll have a much better shot at keeping jiggle balls in

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Will try this too :blush:.

1 Like

I reckon it’ll take some practice to get used to maybe and in time you’ll find it gets easier to keep them in :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you, it’s definitely taking some practice :joy:…I’m loving everyone’s confidence :blush:

My other advice to you would be to try something like the kegal 8 machine - this automatically works out your kegal muscles whilst you chill out and watch TV or flick through Tik Tok for twenty minutes to an hour (depending how long you’re willing to work out a day).

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll have a Google. Thanks again for your help :blush:

1 Like

Your never to old for trying anything :blush::blush:

1 Like

@philxhx nope definatootly not, think I need to change my nickname from giggles to jiggles :joy:

Jiggles giggles​:rofl::rofl:

@philxhx see it’s catching :joy:I could very well be giggles the jiggler or even jiggles the giggler :joy::joy:

Following this with interest and definitely intrigued and left me wondering………x

@Amunique, try Lovense, however, hide it well in the house.
I won’t tell you where I found it. :smile:

I think it is controlled remotely

1 Like

:joy::joy:thanks @James1 I live alone now so as long as I hide it upstairs it will be safe and so will my sanity :joy:… I’ll go searching…online :joy:

1 Like