Jiggle balls

Hi

I treated myself to some highstreet jiggle balls, that were on offer, but dont really know much about them!!

I am new on here and thought I would ask any experiences with these balls, would love to know what others think about them especially if you are new to them too!!

Have put them in just before posting this and just feel tense lol!!!

thanks x

I recently bougt myself some. I wasn't overly impressed, I tried doing some exercises in them but although I could feel something it wasn't as exciting as hoped. My next aim is to be more ambitious, I'm gonna try wearing them out in public to see if that makes it more exciting. I'm single but I also reckon they'd be more fun if someone else knows about them so if you have a partner or a sexting buddy then get them to think of things you can do.

xx

Jiggly Ball looks like it would hurt, but whatever floats your boat :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f4ubRXbFcs

Personally, I love mine! Then again, although every person is different, the type of jiggle balls you get (the size of the balls and the weights of the inner balls) can affect pleasure sensations aswell.

I don't use mine for kegal exercises as I'm fairly tight anyway, but I use them for a bit of pleasure.

I enjoy going out for a walk in them or doing household work as the way that I move triggers the movements of the weighted balls. If they're positioned correctly they also tap against my G-spot which is extra pleasureable!

Don't give up on them yet though, try keeping them in for 30 minutes at first then gradually keeping them in longer with each use as your body gets used to them. You might start to enjoy them more. :) x

Jiggle balls are great my partner loves it when I walk around the house with them in,
The first time I used them they were great
Hey defiantly don't hurt my partner says I'm tight but I've had no pain or problems with mine :)

I wear mine to do housework or when I go for a walk and I have worn them to work sometimes ;-) x

Hi Blondeinheels, we actually have a Buyer's Guide all about these amazing balls - take a look!

I have worn mine out to work with my OH so much fun and whats even more fun , him slipping them out and slipping his tongue in very very horny . I love my jiggle balls as I love that I can work my pussy and keep it nice and tight get good reviews from OH too saying that too .

Thank you all for your replies, sorry I have just been away for a few days for a family wedding and could get no internet signal as we were in the middle of nowhere lol!!!!

I will persevere with them and try to relax more (not too much lol) and carry on as normal.

I think I felt so tense that I couldnt feel the inner balls moving around - when I play with them in my hands with my eyes closed it feels that it would be horny once place in... give me time and I will let you know how I get on

XXX

lovable_Rogue wrote:

I recently bougt myself some. I wasn't overly impressed, I tried doing some exercises in them but although I could feel something it wasn't as exciting as hoped. My next aim is to be more ambitious, I'm gonna try wearing them out in public to see if that makes it more exciting. I'm single but I also reckon they'd be more fun if someone else knows about them so if you have a partner or a sexting buddy then get them to think of things you can do.

I got some of these too as everyone I know that has them raves about them, to be honest I can't feel them when they are in either but the thought that I have them in when out in public does make me really horny

HornyCinderella wrote:

lovable_Rogue wrote:

I got some of these too as everyone I know that has them raves about them, to be honest I can't feel them when they are in either but the thought that I have them in when out in public does make me really horny

it might be that you are wearing them too high inside. the bottom ball should sit about 1 inch inside.

1 Like