Jiggle balls

I have some jiggle balls. I was hoping they would give me an erotic and stimulating feeling but they don't.

When they are inserted I can't really tell I am wearing them. In fact once I forgot I had them in and it wasn't until my dom was looking for them I realised where they were!

So my question is... do I need a heavier set? Or are they just not for me?

Do stuff! Go jogging! xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2008/11/04/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

Run up the stairs and see if you feel them then - if not, they are too light for you.

Run up the stairs and see if you feel them then - if not, they are too light for you.

I own 3 or 4 sets of jiggle balls, vibrating ones, weighted ones. Ive always had feeling when ive had them in although i do feel some less than others. I prefer my pink ones cause they are heavier and i feel every slight movement.

I find it funny how popular they have become since FSOG, iv been using them for years! xx

Jiggle balls jiggle balls, jiggle all the way, oh what fun it is to

...or maybe not...

d

doesn't have quiet the same ring to it does it hahaha

But yeah, probably too light.

Yup I think moving about in them provides more stimulation, sounds like you might need heavier ones too, although I am not sure as I have not had much experience with them.

Which ones did you buy?

i would love some of these but no funds:( thats wat happens when you split from someone xx

mm shame

yeaahh it is xx

Thanks for all your comments.

They are soft latex balls, cheap end of the market, so may need to spend a lttle more.

I have been out walking with then in, but not done much else with them in.

JackieTreehorn wrote:

Jiggle balls jiggle balls, jiggle all the way, oh what fun it is to

...or maybe not...

d

doesn't have quiet the same ring to it does it hahaha

But yeah, probably too light.

it so does have the right ring to it, if you were stuck on the next line....

oh what fun it is to wear...your jiggle balls all day, HEY lol

(wouldnt actually wear jiggle balls ALL day if im honest!) xx

Hm... too bad... probably too light...

Jiggle balls are more for toning than stimulation. And they are designed so you can't feel them unless you move for comfort. You need to keep moving and clenching to feel them 'jiggle'
I have some, and i forget they are in if i just sit down. If you are a 'beginner' in using jiggle balls then to get heavier ones isn't a good idea. You will find it harder to kepp them in.
I have the tracey cox toner balls, and they are great. I would reccomend those :)