judging

As always i have to be the impatient one and ask if the judging period is likely to be soon? i didn't see a date anywhere and i'm keen to find out that i failed so i can move on with my life lol!

Really regret wussing out and not talking to the Prof and Trevor at erotica and getting some tips! Maybe next year lol!

Good luck to all those that entered, can't wait to see the submissions we're allowed to see! i just can't help being nosey lol!

from the thread lower down in this section:

'Final judging will begin on 29th January and the winner (but not the winning sex toy) will be announced shortly after.'

You impatient boy you! hehehe. That's it, Ive fallen out with you now. Joke!! xxxxxxxxxx

PS Can't wait to see what won, personally! Hope its as good as the Sqweel!

On the 'submit your idea' tab it now says:

'The winner will be notified by Friday 12 February. Good luck!'

A whole month to wait I'm afraid :-(

Good Luck!

just goes to show how observant i am then lol! ups!

i can't help being impatient probably something to do with being part of a generation where information is readily available and none of us are used to having to wait for anything! =/

who knows...more importantly....who cares? lol

i'll get back to work lol!

lol

I find it difficult waiting for anything. January is going especially slowly this year! Wonder why...

xxx

Mistress Cara wrote:

lol

I find it difficult waiting for anything. January is going especially slowly this year! Wonder why...

xxx

lmao couldn't possibly have any idea what you mean...lol

DesignDude wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

lol

xxx

lmao couldn't possibly have any idea what you mean...lol

waiting for a sex toy ;) lol

xx