Just had to tell you...

i'm so excited LH sent me a freebie to review.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14786 , can't wait to try it out!!

Oooh that does look fun

wow that do look good

don't worry Andserkiel, i sure it wouldn't be long till you get some freebies of your own :)

wowo that looks amazing gr cant wait to test mine out hehe

:)

Andserkiel wrote:

Half the forum members have been sent freebies 0_o

*feels left out*

You and me both Andserkiel. I keep checking my emails in the desperate hope that Lovehoney might remember meExternal Media

*feels forlorn*

whirlybird wrote:

Andserkiel wrote:

Half the forum members have been sent freebies 0_o

*feels left out*

You and me both Andserkiel. I keep checking my emails in the desperate hope that Lovehoney might remember meExternal Media

*feels forlorn*

I've gotten my freebies just after doing a few reviews... I think that might be the secret key to getting stuff!

Thanks Carly and Ruth !

Ive just wrote my review

i just wrote my first too

great Studley :)

thanks viva I was hoping The O.H would come round like so said she would and I could test out, my new toys, But it's not looking good for today now, not good, maybe tomorrow.

There's always tomorrow :)

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

The way to get free toys to use and review is to do the following:

- Be active on the community message boards - If you post useful answers to other people's questions, are articulate and helpful we'll pick up on this and see that you'd be capable of writing a good, honest review

- Post reviews for toys/lubricants/condoms/books you already own - Whatever you've got in your toy box, if we sell it - you can review it! This way, we know that you understand the whole "reviews" system and if we send you a freebie, we'll know you'll review it quickly and with no problems!

- Be patient, young padawan! - Patience really is a virtue. If you pester and moan and complain then we'll be reluctant to send toys to you. Everyone will get their turn, it's just a matter of waiting.

- Bribe us - This is a joke. (Not really - I like chocolate and sweets, Ruth takes monetary donations via paypal).*

*It actually is a joke! Don't send us anything! We love you enough as it is!

Thanks Carly (And Ruth too!),

Good advice, and I promise to stop moaningExternal MediaLOL!

Actually, you've prompted me to get on with some reviews I've been meaning to do, so I'm being a busy little beaver this afternoon - well, it's more fun than houseworkExternal Media

I still have a few to do too but Im still test driving some things, i like to give them a good work out

Ok, so completely failed on the housework front today, but have written some new reviews. Hopefully they'll be approved tomorrow!

WB (with sore fingers from typing so much!)

well done Wb

just placed my order this morning so i should hae a few more reviews up in a few days

I read your reviews wb they are good well done