Just had to tell you...

Why thank you Studley. Would have written more, but had to spend ages trawling the website trying to remember what I'd ordered/used!

Wouldn't it be useful to have an order history on our accounts?

i think it would be useful, maybe we could ask LH for one!

whirlybird wrote:

Why thank you Studley. Would have written more, but had to spend ages trawling the website trying to remember what I'd ordered/used! External Media

Wouldn't it be useful to have an order history on our accounts?

I tend to get aroudn that by leaving them on my LH wishlist so that I can write the reviews when I've had chance to give the product a good testing ;)

thats what i've done with the things i've ordered today

PrivateAssistant wrote:

I tend to get aroudn that by leaving them on my LH wishlist so that I can write the reviews when I've had chance to give the product a good testing ;)

Good idea PA! Only problem with that is one of organisation for me! I have a bulging wishlist, but also a horrible tendency to purchase other stuff in the heat of the moment - I don't think a single thing in my last bulging packet from LH came from my wishlist!External Media

Then add them to your wishlist as you purchase them, I'm the same - usually buy something off my wishlist but quite a bit on pure impulse, I'm a terrible impulse shopper lol!

me too - :)

everything i ordered is off my wishlist so i'll be ok doing my reviews! Postie didnt bring me anything yesturday so just hoping and praying he brings my prezzies today!

PrivateAssistant wrote:

Then add them to your wishlist as you purchase them, I'm the same - usually buy something off my wishlist but quite a bit on pure impulse, I'm a terrible impulse shopper lol!

Ah, now that's clever! I'm off to add the things I bought yesterday! And if the OH reads this, don't ask, it's a surpriseExternal Media

yey! my postie knocked at my door this morning with a nice large box for me-reviews up tomorrow!

I like it - playing with toys instead of doing the cleaning! It could become a revolution!

creativewriter1985 wrote:

I like it - playing with toys instead of doing the cleaning! It could become a revolution!

love it :)

oh using ben wa balls while doing the cleaning - that's fun

think i'll try that imelda hun-nice idea

creativewriter1985 wrote:

Yup Creative, so far have still avoided doing any housework as I'm still "product testing" some things that arrived last week - ah, the life of a sex toys addict is indeed a hard oneExternal Media

I've abandoned the housework too!