Just saying 'hello'

Welcome back @anna.michelsburg & congratulations

1 Like

Welcome back and huge congratulations :tada: :baby: :lovehoney_heart:

:wave:t2:.
Congratulations.

Hello @anna.michelsburg and congratulations.

Hello. and congratulations !

Hello and congratulations

Congratulations

Yay sheā€™s pregnant!! Happy days :partying_face:

Congratulations. Awesome.

Welcome back @anna.michelsburg
Congrats :piƱata: and a big hug from me x

Morning

Thank you all for saying hello.

So, all my news, to be very self absorbed. I donā€™t think I am allowed to link to my other thread.

I am around 7 months pregnant having moved in with Mark last summer. We had a long period of trying to work out the right blend of family arrangements and ended up selling both of our houses, buying something in a village a bit further out of town, and moved in together, but he also bought a very small flat in town closer to where his ex wife lives so his kids have their place with him. Very quickly though it got very comfortable here and he rarely uses the flat so I expect it will end up as a let. That is all working well now really. Kids happy.

I was very upset to leave the little house we had built, especially the memories of the garden!

But it didnā€™t last long, we have much more space here, a big garden/orchard, and a new little puppy came last year.

In other news.

Sophie is engaged to the same bf and they life together.

Work is going really well, our firm merged and got promoted in the reshuffle so have a nice big team which I am loving running. This includes the edited by mod in my previous thread. Who I think is still fucking the partner. But we mostly communicate with winks these days so I wonā€™t find out any more.

What else can I tell you?

Anna xxx

5 Likes

Gosh, I see that the censorship is still making this site as enjoyable as I remember.

2 Likes

i am pleased things are working out for you. No more competitions but some happy memories for you. Lovely to hear from you and the little update. Please stay around we all love your posts. Good luck with the pregnancy. @anna.michelsburg

1 Like

Any news from the new garden? :wink:

@anna.michelsburg amazing news dear! Very happy for you! 7 months, the sexy pregnant body must be looking fantastic now! Absolutely obsessed with my wifeā€™s body when she was pregnant, so so sexy. Get them photos up on lingerie post n show off that pregnant glow!

Welcome back @anna.michelsburg - I missed your escapades! Congrats on finding happiness and exploring some adventure. You deserve the best!

Sorry, left the gardener long behind. Needed a proper firm with diggers and everything for this one. No fun I am afraid, partly because it was winter and no opportunity to let the girls out in the herb garden!

A quiet morning when I woke early (baby bump) so replied to literally everything, hope you all donā€™t mind.

1 Like

Its lovely to hear from you @anna.michelsburg Iā€™m pleased things are going well for you and the pregnancy is proceeding well.

All sounds very good, only one month to go now then. :partying_face: