Keeping it interesting...

How do you keep things interesting and spontaneous in the bedroom?

We've been together 10 years and our physical relationship has only gotten better. But I do like ot keep things interesting and am constantly racking my brains to think up new ways to surprise her.

Especially if we've gone through a patch where we haven't had the chance to be together, I always want it to be something special, not just a random quickie after the dishes. Tonight for example, some wine chilling, candles upstairs, I'm sure she'll pick a nice outfit but it'd be nice to surprise with something original.

One of the most amazing things I had done for me was a number of gifts left were around the house, each gift had a clue where I could find the other.

In each gift was something to wear including underwear, dress, shoes, makeup and perfume. The last package included toys and some instructions should I wish to follow them...

The care and thought that had gone into setting the whole things resulted in a weekend that I will never forget.

smirnoff09 wrote:

One of the most amazing things I had done for me was a number of gifts left were around the house, each gift had a clue where I could find the other.

In each gift was something to wear including underwear, dress, shoes, makeup and perfume. The last package included toys and some instructions should I wish to follow them...

The care and thought that had gone into setting the whole things resulted in a weekend that I will never forget.

Sounds incredible.

Read , study and treat it as something that's very important. So you keep learning and training . so you I prove take on new ideas. Then it keeps evolving, its a journey your on together of descovory.

On reddit, someone posted this game they play with their partner, and it sounds really interesting! https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/5frc3b/my_wife_and_i_made_up_a_247_sex_game_that_keeps/

Good old fashioned romance keeps it interesting for us and not to mention all the role play possabilities and permutations .

captainmeow wrote:

On reddit, someone posted this game they play with their partner, and it sounds really interesting! https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/5frc3b/my_wife_and_i_made_up_a_247_sex_game_that_keeps/

Great idea ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)