kegal ball help

Hi all, hoping someone can help a little. I bought a couple of kegal balls, the 30g and then the next one up but I'm not sure I'm using them correctly.

I'm already quite tight as it is but thought there's no harm in exercising.
Popped the lighter of the two in and couldn't really feel much, left it in for about an hour before trying the heavier one.
I going know if I'm pouring them in far enough... Any advice would be appreciated
Xx

Don't know if I'm putting** lol

Hi, there are other forum members who know a lot more than I do about kegel balls, but I would guess that if you're already toned up in that area, you probably need something heavier and/or smaller. That's the problem I had with the first set I tried and they were 56g.

I always push mine in as high as they'll go, then let them drop into a comfy position. They rest just above my pubic bone and when I squeeze I can feel them lifting and lowering. I can forget about most sets I have once they're in there, apart from the FSoG Goddess ones, and the really tiny metal ones. Both of those make me work.

A good upgrade to intermediate would be the Lovehoney 90g set, but if you feel your muscles are already strong enough to manage it, I would definitely recommend the FSoG metal ones.x

The smaller and heavier they are the more the pelvic floor muscles have to work. I normally just pop them in and go about my day. Just remember not to sneeze in asda because you might find yourself in a compromising position haha.

Housewife182 wrote:

The smaller and heavier they are the more the pelvic floor muscles have to work. I normally just pop them in and go about my day. Just remember not to sneeze in asda because you might find yourself in a compromising position haha.

Hahaha this made me laugh!

The idea is the smaller and heavier they are, the harder it makes you work. I've only got Tracey cox ones, going to work my way up soon!