Khristian from Australia

Hi @neonblueram1973 :wave: welcome to the LH forum! Iā€™m in the UK. Donā€™t worry about asking lots of questions, weā€™re more than happy to help :blush:

@neonblueram1973 welcome. New myself, donā€™t worry all the members seem very nice and always offer help and tips on finding your way around.

Hi and welcome, everyone will try and assist if possibe I am sure.

Hi and welcome.

Hi, welcome to the forum

All gentle here so feel free to ask as many questions as you can think of and Iā€™m sure everyone will be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome! You are safe here!

Hello @neonblueram1973 and welcome to the LH forum, Iā€™m Sophie :slightly_smiling_face: :wave: xx
Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, everyone is so lovely on here and can offer great advice!!

Hiya @neonblueram1973 :wave: Welcome to the forum

Thanks CurvyJilly :grinning:

Gā€™day @neonblueram1973 Iā€™m another fellow Aussieā€¦

As everyone has already said enjoy the forum and donā€™t be affraid to ask any questionsā€¦

Iā€™m still rather new around here, but any questions Iā€™ve had have been met with no judgement and a phenomenal amount of information and experienceā€¦

If you search for any of my posts you can get an idea of what I meanā€¦

Thanks mate also in Melbourne

Thanks sophie , everybody feels really friendy hope i get know alot of people on here.

1 Like

Welcome @neonblueram1973 :slight_smile:

Iā€™m pretty new here too, and Iā€™m from New Zealand. Itā€™s always nice to see other people from down this end of the earth :stuck_out_tongue:

Donā€™t worry about asking too many questions. Thatā€™s kinda part of the point of this place - to ask, share, and learn :wink:

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

Thankyou all for all your welcome comments and answers to my dilemma appreciate you all for taking the time to respond.

1 Like

@neonblueram1973 No worries! Glad to have you and more than happy to help out with questions and do our best to not make you feel awkward. Also Iā€™m into way too much stuff to ever try to think awkward about anything anyone else is into :wink: