Kind of new!

Hey everybody, hope you are all well.

Made an account last year and it seemed mega confusing and then I forgotten all about it. But I’m back now and have gotten to grips with the place over the past few days, so I just thought I’d properly introduce myself as you’ll be seeing a lot of me from here on out! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @SCSJ69

Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @SCSJ69 :slightly_smiling_face:

And feel free to chuck in any suggestions you might have for making it less confusing for new people. :+1:

Welcome to the new forum - Lets chat!

1 Like

G’day @SCSJ69 and welcome to the wonderful world of the Love Honey forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will do… thanks :+1:

1 Like

Hi @SCSJ69 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum. Glad youve had a chance to get a handle on things (it gets buisy sometimes, threads can be a little tricky to find). Always nice to see new people joining :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Haha love your profile photo! :smile: nice to hear you’ve given the forum a second go

1 Like

Thanks man. Appreciate it

I’m glad too, I’m loving getting Involved in the discussions and the community here seems great! Thanks for the warm welcome.

2 Likes

Hi :wave: @SCSJ69 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @SCSJ69 :wave: Welcome (officially) to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome back @SCSJ69

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

@SCSJ69 hello and welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome ! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hey @SCSJ69 :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @SCSJ69 :smiley:

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

@SCSJ69 Welcome back to the forum. When I first started it was confusing for me too but I soon got the hang of it.

1 Like