Kink from household items...

On a recent stay away from home (and so away from all of our kinky toys) I made improvised wrist and ankle restraints using the rope handles from a smart carrier bag which contained stuff from the days shopping. They worked perfectly and some very steamy sex followed.

Whilst desperate for kinky sex, what have you improvised and how did it work out?

Cling film :D It was actually well planned lol, but it's so awesome XD

A wooden spoon makes a good paddle . We were away at the time and my OH kept teasing me so she deserved everything she got :)

It just happened that we passed a bakery supply/cook shop in the town we were staying. An hairbrush also could be used .

For a more severe punsihment a normal trouser belt could have been used but I am certain my OH would not have approved of that.

Raven93 wrote:

Did you get totally mummified?

We have a silicone spatular (think it's supposed to be used for turning fried eggs ?)

Makes an great spanking tool but my god it stings !! Have also played with a rotary hand wisk - very carefully . . . ;) lol

Terri JJ wrote:

Makes an great spanking tool but my god it stings !! Have also played with a rotary hand wisk - very carefully . . . ;) lol

What about some celery and a flyer's helmet? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Terri JJ wrote:

We have a silicone spatular (think it's supposed to be used for turning fried eggs ?)

How did you use the whisk?

AsYouWish! wrote:

Raven93 wrote:

My girlfriend did lol, I had to ensure it was as tight as possible (she was very in to not being able to move at all), long story short it gets really hot in there and well, she was sweating like mad and it isn't the sexiest of things XD But for just general bondage it's great, mummification is still awesome though, you just have to look past the sweat XD

I have a silicone spatular too. wooden sppon and twist ties all from the pound shop!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

How did you use the whisk?

Used it against my clit and nipples !!!! It is a rubber one, dont think I'd fancy a metal one near that area ;) and it's important to make sure you dont hold it too close - just so the edges of the whisk tickle the skin .....lol

Raven93 wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Raven93 wrote:

My girlfriend did lol, I had to ensure it was as tight as possible (she was very in to not being able to move at all), long story short it gets really hot in there and well, she was sweating like mad and it isn't the sexiest of things XD But for just general bondage it's great, mummification is still awesome though, you just have to look past the sweat XD

Hot! (in both ways)

I've used things for guttering as restraints, to cheese boards as spankers. Actually the cheese board has to be one of my best heavy weight spankers.....

Lady Ness wrote:

I've used things for guttering as restraints, to cheese boards as spankers. Actually the cheese board has to be one of my best heavy weight spankers.....

Ouch!

Rolling pins. Ouch! Just the simple all wooden rolling pins, God do they pack a punch!

Liquidsugar wrote:

Rolling pins. Ouch! Just the simple all wooden rolling pins, God do they pack a punch!

Crikey, I think it might break bones! Could be used as a dildo though!

Nothing as inventive as some of you! But we've improvised with bathrobe belts, ties and scarves for tying each other up or blindfolding - good thing I've now invested in the Tracey Cox bondage kit!

My partner also has some heavy duty equipment which he uses to fix stuff to the roof of his van, I can't remember what it's called but it's like a big luggage strap with metal buckles and you can squeeze the handle to make it tighten... that was fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

Nothing as inventive as some of you! But we've improvised with bathrobe belts, ties and scarves for tying each other up or blindfolding - good thing I've now invested in the Tracey Cox bondage kit!

My partner also has some heavy duty equipment which he uses to fix stuff to the roof of his van, I can't remember what it's called but it's like a big luggage strap with metal buckles and you can squeeze the handle to make it tighten... that was fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Bathrobe ties is a good idea for hotels!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

Crikey, I think it might break bones! Could be used as a dildo though!

I totally underestimated it! I thought it wouldn't be that bad/ in line with a paddle. But OH NO... it is evil. You don't even have to put any strength behind the hit. It was a £1 buy from Morrisons, and it is by far so much more evil than any toy I own.

...and yeah, dildos! Someone I know once said "anything can be a dildo with enough lube", that line stuck with me!

Oh I so need a cheese board, been meaning to get one for ages as they are quite thuddy, but with a sting.

I am enjoying everyone's resourcefulness!