Kinks Book Club!

Hello everyone! I thought it would maybe be a nice idea to create this thread so we could all discuss the books we are reading currently!

It doesn't have to be erotica, but any genre!

We can discuss the books and recommend others!

At the moment I and a few people on the forums are reading "The Diary of a Submissive" which can be purchased on the LoveHoney site!

So far, so good :D

Yay!!!!! Gona dust off some old books now

I'm a bit of a book worm! Not gonna lie :3

I was. nothing like a sexy book. But i actually dont know where they are.since moved in here its like they vanished had loads from merry gentry to diarys of call girl.... Get my featger duster out no doubt them dust bunnies took them again

Oh goodness! I have a bookshelf full of all my books! Too many books to cope with! Need more as I reckon I'm going to finish The Diary of a Submissive today! Haha!

Ink and Kink wrote:

Oh goodness! I have a bookshelf full of all my books! Too many books to cope with! Need more as I reckon I'm going to finish The Diary of a Submissive today! Haha!

blimey takes weeks to get tbrough one! Youve only taken days lol. Gona browse the l.h books

Like I say, im a book worm! And when I get into one, I just can't stop! I read four or five chapters last night before bed, which influenced my dreams :3

Ink and Kink wrote:

Like I say, im a book worm! And when I get into one, I just can't stop! I read four or five chapters last night before bed, which influenced my dreams :3

wow i do bout two then i wanant sleep. L.h need more book :/ like the looks of xcite indecent propsals

Oh, will have to check it out :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21610. Here hun. Think this is more me. Short sweet and bit of everything loll

simplysexy that sounds an awesome read. Love this thread

Them books look good Mrs. H!
And ooh, I've not read that one SimplySexy, how is it? What's the plot?

I just started reading Story of O today. I'm about 40 pages in and not enjoying it so far.

Yesterday I finished An Abundance of Katherines (the John Green YA novel) and it was nice.

Then the previous book I read was The Boss, which is free for kindle and was the best erotic fiction I've read so far (this being said, I've not read that much in total)

Ohh, why aren't you enjoying it?

Erotica - Currently reading Tiffany Reiz 'The Original Sinners' series. I'm reading 'The Virgin' at the moment - her books are so addictive.

Non erotica - The Originals (vampires) - The Untold Story :) xx

Cuff Links wrote:

I just started reading Story of O today. I'm about 40 pages in and not enjoying it so far.

Yesterday I finished An Abundance of Katherines (the John Green YA novel) and it was nice.

Then the previous book I read was The Boss, which is free for kindle and was the best erotic fiction I've read so far (this being said, I've not read that much in total)

I really didn't enjoy the Story of O. See my review on here. The Boss was pretty good for a freebie.

I am looking forward to starting the newest Tara Sue Me.

Ink and Kink wrote:

Ohh, why aren't you enjoying it?

I'm having a hard time getting into the fantasy because of the modernist writing style, the lack of personality in any character so far and the rapiness is making me uncomfortable.

Whos seen the book on the tester list! ? Looking forward to see who gets it!