Kinky kik!!

I saw the kinky twitter thread and dont like twitter much so if anyone wants to kinky kik post away

kik: sholmes971

What on earth is kik?!
Wouldn't believe I'm 25, so technology challenged 😅

lol im 27 - must be you ;) its a mobile app x

What on earth is KIK?

Kik is, I believe, against forum rules!

That aside it's like whatsapp

how come twitter isnt? both are equally as personal in providing information

Analacrobat wrote:

how come twitter isnt? both are equally as personal in providing information

I don't get this either tbh. Probably just that they're not the same thing. One is a social media site where you can accept/deny requests from people, the other a chat service where anyone who knows your name can message you. Yes, you can speak privately on either, but they're not quite the same thing. And definitey not the same thing when any strange person/bot/whatever gets your details off this public forum and spams you.

Yah, twitter is much like the forum, in that it's an open conversation, with the added benefit that it is entirely within the user's ability to block twats, KIK & the like is/are a direct one on one (yes you can group chat).

The other to consider is that twitter has rules, and a process for taking action against those that break the rules, no such thing on KIK & other direct messages facilities.

It's LHs rules, best we respect them!

fair enough! just found it odd because on twitter people were just advertising their videos/pics or whatever THROUGH a post from the twitter forum on here!! Which im sure is NOT the forum rules!

Completely agree. And those people are jeopardising LHs tolerance if us all sharing twitter handles.

Never even heard of kik.

I had a twitter for a while but couldn't keep up with here and there and ended up deleting twitter anyway.