Kissing after oral

I usually try and avoid kissing directly after going for a locking session or at least try and wipe off a bit on her inner thighs when I finished up out of curiosity.
However the misses was comfortable enough to finally say that she did t mind the taste of herself on me when we kissed and I think it seemed to be a bit of a turn on for her.
Smells and tastes seem to be a funny thing, I enjoy the smells if her body generally unless overly sweaty, however she seems to love my smell the stronger it seems to be after a hard day’s work.
Do others avoid kissing straight after oral?

3 Likes

I purposely pull my OH in for a kiss straight after he’s gone down on me. The taste, the warmth of his lips, the wetness… I love it.

17 Likes

I will usually kiss my partner or submissive after giving them oral. In general i think i feel its rude to wipe it off, like theres something wrong with it but with a sub i like them to taste what i have done/tasted and none have ever had an issue

4 Likes

Why the hell not? We often have each others hands “down there” each sucking the juices off each others fingers, so touching lips afterwards is no big deal!

4 Likes

My wife loves the smell and taste on lips after I go down on her. I’m not a big fan when she goes down on me but I do it because she likes it

If anyone is willing to give oral to each other then kissing should be a walk in the park. I think its dam sexy to have a kiss or a snog after oral, its a way of saying thank you for making me feel so good and keeps the passion going.

Never been a problem for us.

Sounds like most people are fine with it, I never had an issue but didn’t want me forcing a taste into her mouth she didn’t like. Turned out she liked it anyways, amazing what good communication is for the bedroom and your relationship.
Probably the best sex toy out there is honesty and communication.

3 Likes

Likewise rockstar, if my face was dripping from her then I might give it a bit of a wipe so it’s not too slobbery but we don’t hold off kissing either way, giving or getting some oral play.

No problem for either of us regardless of who is giving or receiving.

1 Like

We both enjoy both… I must say I enjoy having the smell in my facial hair while I fall asleep afterwards

1 Like

Love kissing after oral. We both love tasting ourselves once we have gone down on each other

1 Like

Wes go through waves of it, I think I get way more out of going down on her then she does receiving it. Just a mood thing and how she smells at the time.

Never been an issue for me and I think its rude to push someone away.

2 Likes

Your other half has a blowjob everyday?

1 Like

Lucky b***ard! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Blow job every day?! Lucky man!

Also, I always come up for kisses after going down on my lady. I’ll have kisses after she’s gone down on me too, no problem

3 Likes

What an amazing partner you are!! I know most men would love a blow job everyday

1 Like

When I get the chance I love doing it to the OH, if I’m honest it’s one of my favourite things, but rarely get chance to.

2 Likes

Wish me luck, I’m going to propose a blowjob a day to the wife in the morning!

3 Likes