Kissing after oral

Good luck! :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha I think I know what she’ll say and where to go but hey it’s worth a go! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That juice should not go to waste! Love a Morning Wood BJ though!

1 Like

It’s never really been an issue with my OH or myself. We always kiss each other in-between kissing each other down below. I’ve never asked if he minded as we have always done it, tasting each other, if anything I know it turns him in more for me to taste myself.

Dam my wife is good, but not that good. I wouldn’t want to do much else after being serviced that regularly lol

1 Like

A very lucky guy and I know im going against the grain here, however you not receiving anything is a hard pill for me to swallow.
I appreciate you mention about his insecurities due to your job, but I think you too deserve some return of service and not every three months either. More frequently is what I think you deserve.

3 Likes

We kiss after oral whether thats me on her, or her on me. She always pulls away before I cum, as she doesn’t like it in her mouth. The one time we both got caught out a bit, she purposely thrust her tongue into my mouth as to share the taste. Not the best, not the worst.

I am probably more conscious of having her juices on my mouth / face / chin etc than she is and she has never had an issue. I did have one partner when I was in my late teens (+18) that would make me brush teeth / wash face after performing oral on her, but that was just one of her many issues…

@Justthe2ofus2007
If you are giving him a blow job everyday, the very least he should do , is give you a serious
licking out whenever you feel like it.!
I love having my tongue in my OH pussy.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s second nature to us, we go from oral to kissing to sex

1 Like

Having resisted having analingus from me for so long I was very surprised when she insisted on kissing me as soon as I’d finished doing it to her. I think she wanted to be sure that I was telling the truth when I told her she didn’t taste anything but gorgeous.

2 Likes

I always kiss my partner after oral I don’t mind at all :grinning:

1 Like

Kissing after (receiving or giving) oral doesn’t bother me, in fact I think it’s sexy. It feels like it would be a bit rude to not want to taste myself on a guy’s lips when he’s just tasted me but I can appreciate that some people might be more comfortable with their partner’s bodily fluids than their own.

Regarding the tangent of this conversation, I’d be happy to give a guy a blow job a day if they were prepared to return the favour :joy:. In fact I can’t remember the last time my partner went down on me, so although he doesn’t get frequent blow jobs, I’m a couple of orders of magnitude ahead of him. His reason is “you don’t seem that into it” but the fact is he just doesn’t enjoy it and that’s fair enough.

2 Likes

I have to say , I love it.!! The scent just turns me on so much. Hearing a woman moan as your tongue gently ( and sometimes vigorously) explores her inner hot wetness and traces her swelling clitoris, is one of lifes great pleasures. Her hands behind your head and legs over your shoulders, pulling you in deeper as she reaches climax. I could easily pass on fucking her , just for the enjoyment of giving an amazing orgasm and experiencing the shuddering reaction.
Both parties should desire to give the other the most intense sexual release.

6 Likes

I love kissing my OH after he has given me oral, I find it a real turn on. He doesn’t understand it but just accepts it. He doesn’t like to kiss me after I’ve gone down on him though. I can understand why so don’t push him, doesn’t bother me either way.

1 Like

Do mind to be kissed it at all to be kissed after recieving a BJ, don’t mind my own taste. Also my wife doesn’t mind to be kissed after oral.

I love kissing straight after sex. I usually get their fingers down my throat after being fingered to be honest. massive turn on. x

2 Likes

Might try that one as the misses does seem to like the taste, may as well go with it.

What a turn on!!

1 Like

We both kiss each other after, don’t bother us at all, sometimes I like to give him another blowjob as well after he’s finished inside me

4 Likes

Getting turned on by all this! We should just have a massive orgy!

2 Likes