Knickers off or to the side

Off all the time for us now though it wasn’t always like that.

2 Likes

Usually completely off for us.

2 Likes

Usually it’s completely off ! Occasionally in a hot session may be pushed to the side and sometimes even ripped apart !!

3 Likes

I like them off, or crotchless.

2 Likes

Whatever feels spontaneous in the heat of the moment

2 Likes

I love to pull them to one side as there is nothing better than doing doggy and looking down to see a sexy thong or g-string :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I prefer off or crotchless but my bf loves pulling to the side always. Even on some crotchless underwear he manages to pull to the side so pulling to the side is a winner for us.

6 Likes

My partner always pulls my knickers to the side, I don’t think we have ever taken them off completely, once or twice he has bent me over and pulled them down so they sit around my thighs but that has been on occasions where I’ve been wearing tights that I didnt want ripped. The majority of the time though I either wear stockings or crotch less tights and knickers are just pulled to the side. He is very visual and likes me to dress up for him and stay dressed and as I am very shy and quite self conscious that really suits me perfectly. I can relax more when I’m confident in one of my naughty outfits

10 Likes

If it’s an impromptu quickie knickers to the side otherwise crotchless or off

5 Likes

Definitely to the side!

4 Likes

Off for the win! :slight_smile: Puling to the side is fun, but for me they get in the way at times! Plus, knickers do look better on the floor 99% of the time!

5 Likes

Love them to the side, for both of us! He usually wears thongs so it’s easy access for me.

6 Likes

I often have sex with them just to the side but I do prefer when they are off because I know it’s more comfortable for the guy to avoid chaffing (especially with lace underwear). It also avoids underwear getting stretched or soaking wet.

8 Likes

The last time I was pegged my thong was pulled to the side and it was really hot!

G string underwear to the side. All other types of underwear off unless it is crotchless

1 Like

So we know the preferences with the ladies off or to the side
How about blokes
Boxers or briefs off or just pop the member out with the waist band under your bollox or completely off ???

3 Likes

@Chosen-one Completely off for my husband, don’t want anything getting in the way :grin:

6 Likes

@Chosen-one Mr John is naked at the drop of a hat!

7 Likes

Defintiely off. More comfortable for everyone that way! Plus, I perefer to not fall over by being tripped whenever trying changing positions!!

1 Like

Must admit @Chosen-one I like sliding my hand up a firm thigh into trunk fit boxers or down a waist band into trunk fit boxers and arousing my findings in there…so the owner has to adjust things…

Mmmmmm

Very nice.

:crazy_face:

9 Likes