Knickers/pants - How many have you got?

How many undies have you? Guys or girls.

I've 2/3 pairs of silk boxers, 2/3 pairs of pvc boxers with zips in them and about 90 thongs/g strings made from all sorts,pvc, leather, lace,rubber, all colours, what have you got?

About 30 pairs of boxers and only 2-3 thongs..i'm a boxer kind of girl.

I don't even know, I wear my OHs most of the time, mens boxers are so much more comfortable than women's!

Drawers full lol.
Granny pants, things, fancy pants, boxers you name it I have it.

2 drawers full! Normal everyday knickers, sexy LH knickers, crotchless. All kinds for every occasion.

Probably about 30 pairs of boxers/briefs and 3 Jocks.

I was thinking the other day that my knicker draw was looking a bit thin I then sorted my clean wash basket out there where 14 pairs of knickers in it! i have 30+ pairs. ramging from crotchless to period pants! also when i buy a bra i tend to buy two pairs of knickers to match . its safe to say i love undies :)

Too many! Too much of my wages every year goes on underwear. I'd estimate about 40 matching sets and a WAY TON more of just general underwear. If I wash everything at once, I don't have to do another underwear wash for a long, long time!

Being ocd i am so fussy with my underwear, and i have never found a pair i truly like. I don't like full briefs, they'retoo baggy and i don't like them coming up over my bellybotton, but i don't like bikini briefs as they are too low rise. I usually plump for the high leg, but i tend to find they don't have a wide enough gusset. I tried the boy shorts, but i don't like the way they don't cover your cheeks and they ride up your bum. I think for me the high rise of high legs with the fullness of a bikini brief would be ideal, but they just don't make them :(

I go through them so fast becasue im constantly fiddling yanking them up, i rip them all the time so i have to keep buying them just to have enough pairs to keep me going between washes.

I do have a nice collection of thongs, but those would only be worn as lingerie for foreplay, slipped in to right before, as i an't stand the feeling of them, but undeniably they look nice os if its attractive to my partner i'm willing to suffer :P

A drawer full ranging from everyday to pretty/sexy knickers to the AF comfy knickers, some for every occasion 😃

I have one drawe full of all different kinds of knikers, period knikers, briefs, thongs, womens boxers, French knickers and probably anything else I've forgot lol.

I also have a bag full of sexy underwear,
hold-ups and stockings.

Underwear is my thing!

I would estimate about 40-50+ in many different styles shapes and sizes.
Sexy , control pants , AF ones, some that never worn because either too small, wrong style or until recently too sexy x

I have an insane amount. I tend to buy pants obsessively and have around 70-80 pairs in every style you can think of. Just bought more crotchless lacey ones thanks to the 3 for £15 deal. I'm going to be so broke. But I'll have an abundance of clean pants!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I have one drawe full of all different kinds of knikers, period knikers, briefs, thongs, womens boxers, French knickers and probably anything else I've forgot lol.

I also have a bag full of sexy underwear,
hold-ups and stockings.

Underwear is my thing!

Underwears my thing too! i have 4 1/2 draws dedicated to underwear!

I bought some new knickers today, nice little briefs that are mainly black and white but one purpley pair too. I have eight nice pairs of knickers that have no VPL and some full sized granny pants that are black that I use for period weeks.

I have one black bra, one white, (both full cups that enhance cleavage) one t-shirt nude bra, one sports bra, one patterned pink and purple one, one teal bra, and one lacey black bra - this one - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25504. Not really much compared to other people here I suppose! I'm working on building my underwear collection though as I love nice undies, you can never have too many!

I have really gone off thongs though and only wear them with matching sets I get from LH, like my Beyoncé corset set. I don't buy thongs from shops anymore. My Beyoncé set came with a thong and I do like it but I like knickers better as they flatter me more imo.

Young and fun95 wrote:

I don't even know, I wear my OHs most of the time, mens boxers are so much more comfortable than women's!

I like this idea, I may try get my gf to wear mine :) I need to think how. Maybe she day I have to wear hers too which I'd like and means I don't have to ask :)

I have so many! And I have for different occasions. I have cotton knickers for everyday wear if I'm at home (or for moments of urinary tract infection, as I have a tendency for that), I have some tight boxers for exercising, fancy and sexy knickers or thongs for special moments with OH, normal thongs and bikini and brasilian briefs for university and going out during the day, I have the matching pairs for some bras, and I have special undies for when I have to take the train - as it is a two hour and a half journey and I wear tights, as I'm always pulling them up there's a tendency for the tight to twist the knicker line, and cause excruciating pain in the leg. So it has to be some loose boxers or without that much of a strong hem in normal knickers.

I am very precise about the occasion for underwear. And I manage to save a lot of the undies' lifetime as I have so many :3

I have about 50 :s a large suitcase full of undies and other types of lingerie. Luckily I got the majority of them free so haven't spent much on them.

x

I just keep buying ones that take my fancy

But now I have so many they never wear out (it would take a year wearing each pair only 4 times to rotate all of them).

So I never need to throw any away, the draw just gets more full!(good job they're so "brief" lol)

At least one to match every bra, and I have about 80 bras. Can't have too many undies, can you?