Knickers/pants - How many have you got?

MrPink wrote:

At least one to match every bra, and I have about 80 bras. Can't have too many undies, can you?

*slow clap*
I'm impressed.

Heh. In the words of my master: ''not much''...
...because it's primarily see through, or flimsy, or crotchless, or backless, or... you get the picture!
I have about a drawer full of stuff I wear lots, a big bag of my fancy things, and a canvas shopping bag of odds and sods that won't fit elsewhere. My boxer stash is depleted though, which sucks ):

I thought I had a lot but only have 36 :D 16 thongs and 8 other sexy knickers, and 12 boyshorts for everyday wear. They take up about half a drawer :)

Hmmm..... I have about 10 sexy knickers... But I have my eye on a few here

Unfortunately I've got about half a drawer of plain boring knickers that used to be tight but are now a bit big since I lost weight . Then I've some everyday ones, some nice lacy french knickers and a few lacy sexy bikini ones but only one thong. Really need to invest in some more underwear.

I reckon I have at least 90 pairs of undies. I probs wear 15 of them unless feeling cheeky. If only you could make money from selling them id be rich!

over 200 pairs of all colours shapes .all bought by my b/f

I probably eaily have 100 pairs or panties, but my bra collection is utterly depressing. I have 8 left, under wire keeps popping out and stabbing me ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)