Lack of stock?

I am shopping for lube, vibrators, some lingerie, and guess what? All out of stock! Is there a sudden wave of sex toys etc for summer season? LOL.

It's probably because of all the bad weather ;)

x x x

Mea'nt to say demand for toys, lubes, etc for holiday season!

You clearly just have excellent taste Premium90, they are always getting stuff in though so off you go to Tesco's- veg aisle and exotic cooking oils should do you til the stock comes in !!!

TB

Birthday weekend for me! LH has let me down this time! Probably fresh veg and plenty of alcohol.....not as good though.

Youd be suprised !!! Get yerself a butternut squash.... and live !!!!

TB

Don't think the OH will be interested in that and will put her off for a long time as she likes butternut squash soup. LOL. To make matters worse she was watching this sex show on fiver and this guy was banging a yellow melon. She could'nt stop laughing and now we never buy yellow melons from tesco anymore.

Try something different...I can assure you that not all lube, vibrators and lingerie are out of stock. What did you want and we can suggest alternatives.

premium90 wrote:

Don't think the OH will be interested in that and will put her off for a long time as she likes butternut squash soup. LOL. To make matters worse she was watching this sex show on fiver and this guy was banging a yellow melon. She could'nt stop laughing and now we never buy yellow melons from tesco anymore.

Takeit you are both vegetarians as well then, believe me you don't want to know what happens on those City Farms, ever noticed how the animals always look worried when you start to move behind - try it and see- honest!!!!

TB