Ladies...can you help

Do any of you ladies ever use sex toys on your man..... if so what toys have you found they like/enjoy you using on them.

As I have bought my lady partner many toys in the past she has now turned the tables and wants me to have my own collection.

Apart from using the occasional cock ring I have not had much use with my own toys....need some Lovehoney Help ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Why are you just asking ladies? What about asking the men which sex toys they own and enjoy?

kitty x

Sit down and browse the mens section together, or browse on your own and link her to get her opinion. If she wants you to have a toy collection too she must be in the know enough to have an idea of what she'd like to get you!

In broad terms, strokers are a good first port of call for a toy that is totally for you (unlike a cock ring which is really for her pleasure imo). There are so many, the basic choice is do you want a realistic looking one or not. Once you make that choice you can narrow the selection down nicely and look at a price range.

If you want to experiment more with male specific toys you can go down the prostate route, but obviously that depends on your preferences.

Don't know where else to point you without more info on what type of thing you've after, seriously just look around and see what pipes your interest :)

There's a lot of male toys out there, and a lot of males use them with their partners, so maybe they can be of use here too!

I use toys on my OH, I have used strokers on him several times, I have also used my vibes on him too - he has enjoyed both.

I use loads on my OH, there's no specific one that's best, except his fleshlight I'd his favourite but also the most expensive

depends on what u like coz really theres strokers/fleshlights or anal toys

Thanks all

Good point about asking the guys to help, but was unsure to ask the men as when I had mentioned it in passing to mates they all clamed up - macho pride steps in I think.

When my partner brought up the idea the other day, I am not sure if it was for me to buy my own toy or that she just wanted ideas from me to suddenly surprise me......

I think we will have to arrange a night together and browse the site, and put a few ideas into a hat...and see what comes up....so to speak ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Watch this space..

Hi , I fully understand why you asked this question to the ladys rather than the men, as non of my friends would even contemplate a convo about their toys. Can not picture Friday night in the pub discussing tenga vs flashlight, prostate vs ball stimulation style conversations occurring!
I can however say that on here, thanks to the anonymousness (us that a word?) people happily share tips/experiences, so here's my view on toys to start with (I have used many toys over the year)

I happily recomend the tenga eggs as a good starting point. They are relatively inexpensive, and with a little care last several uses. Perhaps experiment by getting a bumpy and a smooth texture to compare preferences, as I have learnt over the years large bumps /nodules do little for me, but fine smooth texture work great.
From there I would say a Tracey cox stroker, tenga 3d or flashlight sex in a can would all be worth a look.

Are you looking to explore any other types of toys?

I'd recommend trying a stroker for starters and maybe a butt plug. You could also try some bondage to heighten the experience.

Have you done an archive search? That way you get to draw on the knowledge and experience of years of forum participants rather than those who happen to find yours. A fairly recent thread was about using toys designed for the other gender, but that turned out to be mostly men talking about using vibrators and women pointing out that we can't really use strokers. :-)

breezyman wrote:

Thanks all

Good point about asking the guys to help, but was unsure to ask the men as when I had mentioned it in passing to mates they all clamed up - macho pride steps in I think.

When my partner brought up the idea the other day, I am not sure if it was for me to buy my own toy or that she just wanted ideas from me to suddenly surprise me......

I think we will have to arrange a night together and browse the site, and put a few ideas into a hat...and see what comes up....so to speak ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Watch this space..

It's understandable you'd direct the question at women given the difference in how 'acceptable' sex toys are for either gender. Not something I like or agree with but I've seen a lot of men who just won't talk about them as they feel society would condem them for owning toys. On here, however, everyone is lovely and open male or female :) Good luck finding something, exciting times ahead! :D

I'd recommend a simple vibrator. I've found lots of men really like using a vibrator on the base of the head of the penis. Also, cock rings are always going to be fun for both partners.

Lately my realistic vaginas and my magic wand deluxe do it for me ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Have you tried couples toys like teg we vibe or Lelo Ida? That's a fun way for a guy to experience toys.
I also use strokers on my husband x

If you both feel open to anal play, strap ons are a lot of fun. I've used strap ons on previous male partners to the enjoyment of both of us.

I find that for men who have never been penetrated by someone else before, it can be really pleasurable because the newness of that situation, and the trust it requires, add to the excitement.

If you've never tried them before, I would also suggest warming lubricants. They don't fall under the toy category but they feel wonderful and sensual, and if you haven't experienced them then they definitely add something new.