Could you do without your vibrator/dildo?

I could, but don't want to. There are times when I prefer to just rub my clit with my finger. But mostly I prefer a toy of some sort :)

I prefer buzzy things over dildos so I could definitely leave those, but I could never ever give up my vibes!! They've brought me far too much satisfaction

I could if I had to but I enjoy using my toys. Sometimes I think all you need is your fingers although toys certainly add something extra!

I could if I had to but I'd rather not ! Not sure if I could choose between vibrator or dildo ....I like a bit of variety and sometimes both at once .
But every so often I go back to fingers otherwise I get over dependent on vibration and that makes things difficult.

I'm 52 and I've only just discovered what the buzz is all about....oh my goodness I wouldn't part with my metal rabbit and moregasm bullet....unlike with hubby, I have intense and long-lasting orgasms and still feel the buzz for ages afterwards

And I say to my hubby that they are not as good as the real thing when he asks me how I like them, lol

Gutted, my fav toy is not working and its out of its year warranty, saw this thread and wondered can I do without it? propabably not, but cashflow means I may have to :( am going to miss my wand so very much.

NO, I can't. Sorry but not sorry it took me this long in life to discover how much I could really enjoy my own body solo and I won't be going back.

Love them and him love to watch me usinv them so....no no no xxx

I have only been using for a few months and I could give my dildos my wand and flickering tongue I couldn't stop I wake up in the morning and see them both ready and waiting

I couldn’t do without either now, although if I had to chose just one I’d have to say dildos would have to go (I’d miss them A LOT) but I can’t live without my vibrators, at all. They get used atleast once a day, if not more most days.

No.Since I have discovered the joy of toys I don't want to go back to the old dull way. The orgasms are way more intense and I love using my toys 😊

Yeah no problem. I can happily satisfy myself with my hand, but I like the variety of a range of sex toys.

Definitely not. Can't even come close to wrapping it up myself without something that vibrates.

New to toys just love my purchases from Lovehoney can't go more than a couple of days

New to sex toys just love my purchases of vibrators from Lovehoney can't go a couple of days without them

Dildo yes, vibrator no.

No way. Need and want both. They are my stress relief.

Browncoats wrote:

Yes I could quite easily. However...

I can brush my teeth without an electric toothbrush, I can dry my hair without a hairdryer and I can clean the kitchen floor without my steam mop.

It's more enjoyable to use them so I do :)

+1

Could, yes. But never will!

I could use my fingers, but my trusty wand gets quicker results!! I would miss it so much. x