Ladies, do you mind if your man wanks a lot?

Me and the hubby have a great and happy sex life with plenty of regular action. Even with this, he has a high sex drive and still likes and needs to wank everyday, which he says he has done since his teens! I don't mind him doing this at all as he is always still ready for action but I know some of my more reserved girlfriends dont like that their men still do this at all.

1 Like

I'm not bothered. Unless they wank but won't fuck me.

It's what men do. βœŠπŸΌπŸ’¦. It's better than a pint🍺

Would like it if my partner even wanted to wank. Even buying him toys doesn't make any difference.

But like what Ink said, if he was to wank a lot but didn't want to have sex with me, then it would be a problem.

I don't think its a problem at all, if it keeps him happy then it keeps me happy, specially if im not missing out

1 Like

I agree with Kinks, I'd only mind if he chose to masturbate over having sex with me. But otherwise, I don't see the problem, I usually masturbate a few times a day so he should be able to do the same if he wants to. The only time I'd mind is if he was masturbating using a sex doll, but my partner has no interest in that sort of thing.

I do have a friend who doesn't let her partner masturbate even though she masturbates herself, which I find odd and she agrees it's not fair, but it just makes her uncomfortable. :/

1 Like

Boo i bet the bloke does do it, she just doesnt know!

For me im not fussed. As been mentioned so long as masturbation wasnt instead of sex then i dont have a problem.

I know this question is supposed to be for ladies, but I feel a man's view is just as important.

I do masturbate, usually during my OH's time of the month though when sex isn't an option. Sometimes, I just want to sit at the computer, look at all the stuff that turns me on and have a play. I don't really see what the issue is.

Agree with the above posts though. If it was the other way round and my OH was masturbating instead of having sex with me, I would get upset. I will usually only play with myself if sex with my OH is off the table for whatever reason and it'd never replace having sex with her.

I have told my OH that she's free to masturbate as well though, but she doesn't seem to do it much (unless she just doesn't tell me!).

I guess it's down to each couple's preference, but I would be upset if I was told I flat out wouldn't be allowed to masturbate.

I honestly believe that it is only ever acceptable to tell your oh that they cannot masturbate, If you are in a CONSENTING sub/dom relationship, where both participants are in AGREEMENT and safe words are always abided by.
I would never ever even consider trying to stop my oh masturbating. Treat others how you want to be treated, I say! If I had a partner who told me that I wasn't allowed to touch myself, I'd walk out the door. Who are they to tell me my own body is out of bounds? No chance.
As many others have pointed out, it would be a concern for me if my oh was opting to masturbate rather than have sex with me. If that situation was to occur, I'd have to talk to him and try to work through it. But if it's not broke, don't try n fix it! :)

No, I am totally good with it. there are times is is simple maintenace / stress relief and other times I am glad he does because it takes a bit of pressure off me if I am just not engaged that day.

In my younger years I found it hard to accept. I mean why would a guy wank when he had access to sex on tap. I would feel offended by it.

Having discovered myself more in solo play more recently, I now accept how normal it is it fulfil your body's needs it keep you connected with you body. being able to pleasure youself is a key part of understanding who you are.

i now regularly sex chat with a guy (who I aim to start a relationship with) knowing full well that our chat will stimulate us both and we will be mutually masturbating ourselves during the process of the chat. A massive change in my views wouldn't you say.

1 Like

As long as I'm getting enough sex he can wank as much as he wants, we're currently going through a stress induced dry spell, getting maybe 2 a week, if he was wanking at all I'd be a bit pissed off

1 Like

sarahkitty wrote:

Me and the hubby have a great and happy sex life with plenty of regular action. Even with this, he has a high sex drive and still likes and needs to wank everyday, which he says he has done since his teens! I don't mind him doing this at all as he is always still ready for action but I know some of my more reserved girlfriends dont like that their men still do this at all.

Nothing to be overly concerned with and is quite normal. The only thing you would need to look out for is if it starts taking you much longer when for example you give him a hand job ( and you hand feels like dropping off ) and taking much longer when giving him a BJ .If that starts happening then you will need to ask him to ease off masturbating. Excess masturbation can lead( but not always) to desensitising his manhood . Giving it a break will bring it back .

1 Like

I do masturbate regularly and my wife doesn't mind at all. On the contrary, she likes to watch me when I'm doing it, talking dirty to me and playing with my anus. It's a huge turn on and it doesn't disturbe our "normal" sex.

Hubby wanks, probably more often than I'm aware of and we still have all the sex we want. In fact sometimes I prefer to watch him enjoy himself! As others have said though if it's replacing the fun you would normally have together then it might be time to mention it to him. Otherwise I think its cool to let him take care of business the same as we do when we get the urge ;)

It would only annoy me if he was going out of his way to hide it from me

Totally OK with that, absolutely. We both have high sex drives but we live quite far from each other so sex is kind of a rare occasion, therefor it's a life of masturbation for us. I wouldn't mind even if he did it if we lived together. I would help him, actually!

I would be ok with that as long as it didn't interfere with having sex. Unfortunately though my hubby doesn't do it nor does he like me masturbating even if he isn't in the mood for sex :/

Littlestars wrote:

In my younger years I found it hard to accept. I mean why would a guy wank when he had access to sex on tap. I would feel offended by it.

I was exactly the same!! But now it really doesn't faze me as long as I'm allowed to fap and it doesn't get in the way of our actual sex life. Just need someone to have sex with now..

I love having a long session to myself, or teasing on cam. But nothing beats the real thing :-)