Ladies, ladies, ladies.

Sense of humour has me going, thats what made me fall in love with my husband.. I noticed that before I noticed how incredibly sexy he was! I love his bum :)

That's what first attracted me to my bf JJ. We met online so the spark was based on chatting first.

It helps that I think he's got gorgeous eyes, big strong sexy hands and lovely lips. I can't WAIT to see him in his work suit!

Generally, I like a chunkier fella with super short hair and big ears. Tall is sexy too as at 6ft myself, it makes me feel more feminine. Can't go wrong with a guy in fatigues either ;)

Crinkly eyes. Men in suits. Good hair (think David Tenant). Well kept stubble. Good chest... not too big or anything, just touchable. .strong forearms. Long, roman noses, big noses. Nice feet. Sting back under a tshirt. Not too buff. Big throw your head back laugh. ..

CVR92 wrote:

I agree MoxRuby, jeans and no top is deffinately a turn on!

I find it irrasiatable watchin my OH playing rugby and getting all hot and dirty! Also a guy with a manly job is a must!!

I wonder if I can convince my own OH to start playing rugby...

kittencub wrote:

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Lol kittencub sometimes I read posts without looking to see who's written it but I can always tell when it's you because of your obsession with Peter Capaldi!

I know I'm smitten I can't help it That man only has open his mouth or look I'm er, well.hehe I'll try to behave in August once first episode aired I'll keep quiet for a bit.

Check out Mr capaldi on video. Com/98521218

Vimeo not video

Runnyhunny that is so sad. And yet he is scrumptious talk about want to rip his clothes off that suit is gorgeous , Oh his hair I'd love to run my hands through it, as for his voice, talk about sexy. He can talk dirty sexy to me anytime.