Ladies, what does you man wear underneath?

Fitted boxers, he's definitely not a fan of thongs.

Going against the flow again. Sorry ladies support is just the most important thing for me. I've tried boxers and they just don't give me that comfortable support. I'm quite big in that area and boxers don't do it for me. So wear briefs but the moment they start to get tired I have to change them , the support goes.

Once you have put them on I need to know it's all taken care of or the day. I have had a few times due to lack of support a trapped ball and its almost as bad as bashing them.

Things well I would if asked but I'd worry about putting them on the wrong way around. Hmmmm not pretty.

My OH has to have the boxers with a sack rather than just a seam, comfort and support, he has big thighs though and I think briefs would rub too much. Pants are the most difficult thing in the world to get right, so uncomfortable

My hubby wears nothing at all says he prefers the roomy feel.

L

My OH only wears boxers, i would never catch him in anything else!

Mine wears fitted boxers. I don't understand some of the negative reactions to thongs on men, though. I personally would be absolutely thrilled if he peeled off his jeans one day to reveal a thong. He wouldn't be in it for very long either, right way round or not. :P

My oh wears boxers mostly,commando when at home and he will wear a thong sometimes to tease me x

Boxers, i think id have to divorce him the day he starts wearing Y-fronts !

Boxers, not for me. I find them so uncomfortable, when you have 'tackle' that can reach your belly button and you put boxers on just try driving a car. Within a dozen gear changes you end up with them under your thigh, not comfortable at all and a painfull dull ache within five miles.

CK's with a pouch or a thong for me, another reason to shave so that the string don't end up threading your butt!!!

Although I do have silk boxers for indoors.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Boxers.Sometimes the baggy ones and sometimes the fitted.I much prefer the fitted.Gotta start working on getting rid of those oldies,lol.

Boxers, which seem to be getting progressively tighter as my OH makes her proclivities known :)

Tight fitted boxers casually
Jock strap when playing sports or cycling and on the motorbike, as boxers don't give the right support.

When it is this hot, I tend to stick with jockstraps as it really does make a difference to 'ventilation' and hence comfort.

Have a few things for special occasions which my OH lives seeing me in

Tight silky/lycra hipsters! Can't stand those ugly old white y-fronts!

Fitted boxers with a "package pouch" - amazing! Style, sexy, supportive.. all of it in one go.

Oh, unless I am struting the kilt.. then nothing.

Ok ladies i wear thongs most off the time and some time not a thing but must say i do like thongs hold you in better !!

baggy boxers.

i find it hysterical when he sits in them and bits fall out!

pinkanimal wrote:

baggy boxers.

i find it hysterical when he sits in them and bits fall out!

That's the trouble with Boxers and in this weather especialy. The testicles are thermostatically controlled by the scrotum and will escape. lol x

Tight boxers,the ones that kinda come down the kegs a bit, the ones that fit him perfectly, enough so I can make out what's underneath :) and give him an unreal bum, writing this while at work and teasing myself : /

He prefers to wear nothing under stuff round the house but won't go out like that, when out its always boxers the fitted kind and he has a great ass in them!

I had to revisit this post, I was always a tight boxers man and sometimes loose depending on what I was wearing... the very odd time I'd wear briefs, say if I was wearing a suit or tuxedo. But recently myself and the wife were away and I had to get a few pairs of light linen trousers for at night so I had to go down the briefs route... I picked up a few cheap pairs from a highstreet store that Mr. Beckham poses for as well as a pair from another well knownd who have the same initals as Clark Kent but these have a strap to help lift and enhance the buldge, as I had to wear a pair on a few nights I strangely started to like them and strangely so did the wife especially the enhancing ones...... Now we are home, she asked me could she get me a few more pairs as she loved seeing me in them and that the enhanced buldge just made her so turned on, and loves me walking around in just them and has researched other enhancing brands and has ordered up a few pairs (about 8 pairs) and should arrive soon...... Anyway the point I'm getting around to is that it's funny how tastes change, a few weeks ago I'd of been popping on my boxers every morning.....