ladies what style do you like down there, chaps what do you prefer on her?

Hi all, my O/H is currently up stairs plucking down there to be completely smooth, just the way we prefer! She plucks because she says it's less painful than shaving, leaves a better finish and lasts longer, she's also read that the more you pluck kills of the hair follicles which is slowly happening, she has looked into laser treatment for permanent hair removal but the area is a bit sensitive for that! She plucks as soon as the hair is long enough, if she could she would like to stay smooth!
I waffle on! Lol, just wondered what style do ladies prefer to see and do down there and what style you chaps prefer to see on your other half?

I'm shaved, couldn't imagine plucking!!! that's dedication, must take ages!!

Sometimes I wax, mostly I shave, at other times I leave it to grow wild until it annoys me (It gets itchy when it gets too long and I trim it with a lady shaver thing) Just depends what mood I am in.

I know my partner prefers it smooth with a little triangle of hair, but I prefer him not playing PC games and whinging all day....We can't always have what we want. :P My pussy, My rules bahahaha.

bumblebee wrote:

I'm shaved, couldn't imagine plucking!!! that's dedication, must take ages!!

Takes her a couple of hours but well worth it for the final results!

Line of trimmed hair straight up the middle

Waxed!

I used to shave but was prone to ingrown hairs and razor burn because its such a sensitive area so I wax completely these days at home with a waxing kit sometimes leaving a little line of hair called a 'landing strip'.

Waxing is a lot better for the skin, longer lasting and feels smoother :)

I know my partner likes it when im shaved 100% however im a bit like Fluffbags, he doesnt get to decide how i keep it haha. Its up to me. I tend to shave it 100% if i know we are planning a rommantic weekend or something like that, however i will confess to being a bit lazy and letting it grow with just a little trim every now and again normally.

When me and my partner first got together i was always smooth, meanwhile he refused to follow suit and hardly even trimmed, and as such i kept on getting his hair caught in my teeth/mouth, not good. Sorry if that has put a horrible image in anyones mind. So to get him back i refused to shave or trim at all. He soon changed his mind and now we both like to maintain some order 'down there' even if it is like i said, just a little trim.

Bad Kitty uk wrote:

I know my partner likes it when im shaved 100% however im a bit like Fluffbags, he doesnt get to decide how i keep it haha. Its up to me. I tend to shave it 100% if i know we are planning a rommantic weekend or something like that, however i will confess to being a bit lazy and letting it grow with just a little trim every now and again normally.

When me and my partner first got together i was always smooth, meanwhile he refused to follow suit and hardly even trimmed, and as such i kept on getting his hair caught in my teeth/mouth, not good. Sorry if that has put a horrible image in anyones mind. So to get him back i refused to shave or trim at all. He soon changed his mind and now we both like to maintain some order 'down there' even if it is like i said, just a little trim.

Hehe. Revenge is a dish best served....hairy! lol

The reason I keep mine how I like it is because I have seen too much shaming going on about pubic hair and have experienced it myself. I remember asking my current partner, back when we were dating, what he thought of pubic hair and his reaction was something like "urghh no, it smells and looks horrible" I generally keep mine trimmed anyway but this attitude pissed me right off so now and again I grow it, to make a point lol. If a woman bathes regular, it doesn't smell. Not badly anyway. Everyones pubes trap some odour, even mens and there is nothing gross looking about it. Its normal and natural. Of course it does have the whole pubes in mouth downside and even I will admit oral sex feels much nicer for me when I am smooth so I am more than happy to shave or wax......

Just don't ever call my pussy "gross" if I have hair or you won't be getting any of it and I shall take it to someone who loves it just the way it is...shaved or hairy lol

My bloke doesn't mind anymore, I remember about a year in to our relationship he said he wanted me to grow it as it was "kinda nice" I reminded him of his initial comments and he said it was a bad experience with a hairy ex who wasn't very clean. Kinda makes sense to me.

As far as blokes bits go, I prefer a trim and shaved balls are nice but I am not overly bothered if he doesn't. Pubes in my mouth, strangely enough, don't bother me. Just pluck them out and carry on lol.

Well I found waxing was too painful and would leave me sore for nearly a week after, and I got ingrowing hairs. Plucking would take for ever and every hair would be torture! I do shave to a certain point on the bikini line but for the bulk of the hair I use hair removal cream, and leave just a small thin line of hair or landing strip as my husband calls it.
In return he keeps his hair minimal by trimming with nail sissors. He knows he stands more chance of getting oral if he's nice and trim. I don't think anyone likes pubes in their teeth.

I shave till it's all gone. That's more than enough effort for me though, would never have the patience to pluck!

I just shave it keep and keep it short. Like everyone has said I could never pluck it much take forever!

I prefer a lady to have a landing strip.

I trim with hair clippers, maes everything much simpler.

I shave or wax! Depends if I can be bothered to let it grow long enough to wax. I hate hairs down there so usually shave before the grow enough to wax but then there is risk of razor burn etc.

The majority of the time I shave completely. Sometimes I'll wax if I can be bothered, other times I'll pluck if I can be REALLY be bothered and have the patience.

On a guy, I can't stand loads of hair! Shaved and / or trimmed are preferable.

I regularly shave, there's no smell worse than a man's sweaty pubes.

the very thought of PLUCKING my ladygarden has bought tears to my eyes . ouch !

I'm with Ruby, plucking my eyebrows brings tears to my eyes so I'm not going anywhere near my vagina with a pair of tweezers. I shave bare, I swim a lot so it's more comfortable for me that way.

Personally I don't like any hair hair down there so I shave but wax occasionally too!

On my OH i'm not as fussed, trimmed is nice though

Natural for both. Have never had a problem with public hair on any lover, men and women, and no one's ever had a problem with mine. Really don't understand what all this fuss is about.

Very glad this isn't a dating site. blush