Ladies...

I think the 'its what you do with it that counts' that can only carry you so far. The smallest for me has been about 4 inches and pretty slim.. That was a total let down, like Samantha in Sex & the City.. she meets a guy, they get on so well, so funny, connected etc, but hes terrible in bed.. Well, that was how it went. Every position imaginable, all sorts of speeds.. it just wasn't working!
Ive had bigger too.. 8 inches and really thick. So, so painful.. He was really good in bed (as long as he took it slow and didn't go too far!), but he knew it.. he was a numpty tbh, so far up his own bum it was untrue!

Middle ground is best I find!

we would all like to be super dongs but it seem like it's what you do and who you are hooray for sanity sex

Hear hear to Pixieking! Thats got it covered I think.

It's not about size...it's about compatability.

There's no point me dating a man with a huge cock because it just wouldn't fit. My OH is already too big for me and it takes some work to manage. I've only managed penetrative sex half a dozen times in 2011 due to size incompatability and he's about average, just over.

Equally size queens might find a smaller penis less satisfying than I would. It's all about how well suited you are to each other and more importantly how you work around any slight incompatabilities! Being thoughtful and considerate is key :)

Adx

ghostgirl wrote:

Sorry but that is like me asking 'does my bum look big in this?'

there is no perfect size, what is most important is the man it is attached to

xGGx

This. I'd rather have a guy with a tiny penis who knew how to use it and pleasure me, rather than someone of a good size who just had no idea.

Sugarxxx wrote:

I think the 'its what you do with it that counts' that can only carry you so far. The smallest for me has been about 4 inches and pretty slim.. That was a total let down, like Samantha in Sex & the City.. she meets a guy, they get on so well, so funny, connected etc, but hes terrible in bed.. Well, that was how it went. Every position imaginable, all sorts of speeds.. it just wasn't working!
Ive had bigger too.. 8 inches and really thick. So, so painful.. He was really good in bed (as long as he took it slow and didn't go too far!), but he knew it.. he was a numpty tbh, so far up his own bum it was untrue!

Middle ground is best I find!External Media

Well finally someone actually answers the question, Thanx sugar

Janny wrote:

Sugarxxx wrote:

Middle ground is best I find!External Media

What's your opinion on this topic?

i thought i did answer the question, as far as i am concerned the size is not important it is the person it is attached to that matters to me.

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

i thought i did answer the question, as far as i am concerned the size is not important it is the person it is attached to that matters to me.

xGGx

Agreed.

Janny wrote:

But the point people have made over and over again is that there *is* no answer.

If you want a number, you're not going to get it, because just as every bloke is different, so is every woman. We're all different sizes and have different preferences and different experiences.

Every single person has answered your question (a question which has also been asked and answered in lots of threads before) and I think it's pretty rude to dismiss everyone else's answers when they've taken the time to respond to you.

Adx