Lady.Gasm is baaack!!

TTurtle wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was absolutely wondering where you'd got to! I was only thinking about not chatting to you for ages today! Now get on chat..NOW!

You don't know how happy I am to see your name! I will be on chat soon just need to clean the house got my girlies coming up. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah well you don't know how happy I am to see you back! I swear to god I saw someone in London the other day who looked pretty damn similar to you and thought !! Lady G has ran away to come find me ^_^ haha sadly not though

Aha! It was me... but couldn't find you so came home! :) hehehe xxx

Welcome back darl xxxx

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was absolutely wondering where you'd got to! I was only thinking about not chatting to you for ages today! Now get on chat..NOW!

You don't know how happy I am to see your name! I will be on chat soon just need to clean the house got my girlies coming up. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah well you don't know how happy I am to see you back! I swear to god I saw someone in London the other day who looked pretty damn similar to you and thought !! Lady G has ran away to come find me ^_^ haha sadly not though

Aha! It was me... but couldn't find you so came home! :) hehehe xxx

Ow :( but but but I saw you...ha it was actually quite scary just how much she looked like you, even the height, hair, everything. Lol

She must have been a right stunner! Hahahaha :P xxx

Welcome back Lady.Gasm! I had wondered where you'd got to, you were such a regular I thought "It isn't like you to just disspear off the face of the earth" Welcome back!

Welcome back Lady.Gasm! I had wondered where you'd got to, you were such a regular I thought "It isn't like you to just disspear off the face of the earth" Welcome back!

Welcome back, LG! :D

Welcome Back!

Welcome back Ill be away for a little while as im moving home soon.

Welcome back i had wondered where youd gone

Haha, thanks everyone!

xxx

Welcome back. xx

Hi welcome back!