Ladyboys

Teeheehee, mildly flirtatious... I've gone all girly and blushing :)

From the above comments I feel ther is a problem with Bi curious. Do you want sex with your own sex or not ? Or do you lust after someone of your own sex. I am bi curious i.e I would like to try sex with another man but I do not lust at other males. I just would like to try being penetrated and giving a blow job to a man and the same in reverse. I think the lust is the difinitive answer.

Funnily as much as I find 2 blokes together hot, transexuals don't do it for me (yet!)

If I am honest, Ladyboys are the one thing that still totally shocks me... not comfortable with it at all... however have never met any..

Why do ladyboys shock you ? there is a a large community of T.V. Transexuals and Transgender people out there. Do a search go to a local venue, they are very nice people who just want to live a quiet life in thier own way. They are not threatening, or going to come on strong you will be very surprised at the warm welcome you will receive.

Why do ladyboys shock you ? there is a a large community of T.V. Transexuals and Transgender people out there. Do a search go to a local venue, they are very nice people who just want to live a quiet life in thier own way. They are not threatening, or going to come on strong you will be very surprised at the warm welcome you will receive.

A pint of lager with a Baileys irish cream and gin and tonic chaser...Ooooo Ladyboys

Serously though I think a lot of guys with bi curious feelings probably see transexuals as a 'safe' option, that its a halfway point between a woman and a man and its not going the 'whole hog' maybe they find the thought of being sexual with another guy too much at first but the thought of a pretty girl with a cock is less intimidating as either a fantasy or possible reality. Like a lot of people Ive had bi curious feelings from time to time and find the thought of transexual encounter quite a turn on

I like my men to be men AND my women to be women!

LucretiaReflected wrote:

I like my men to be men AND my women to be women!

Well said Lucretia, hope you have fun here, are we talking dom/sub ???

TB

Ladyboys sound awesome and I actually really love the idea. The only things I would hate were if he/she looked like a hairy chested man in a frock or if he/she did that thing where they use their 'man' voice. That freaks me out.