LAP DANCE FANTACY

I am a straight girl, but would love to go to a lapdancing club with my husband and have a private dance. I get really turned on by breasts and would love to have a gorgeous girl dance for me. Any other girls out there like the thought of having a female lap dance?

Maybe because if you put your finger on it, they'd call security?? :p

Hotpussy, I can only imagine it would be pleasurable for both you and your husband!

No chance my OH would suggest or agree on such an entertainment.

hey just been reading your thread, may I just add to your excitement by revealing that I do pole dancing. (I suppose it's quite similar) You still dance skimpily and seductively around a pole.

rb

xx

It would be even more exciting if you, ronnie-baby, reveal where one can watch you dancing!

now that would be telling?!

x

I am straight but I have never thought about it - but i think it would very entertaining and quite pleasurable - maybe thats on my `to do' list x

I think I would enjoy a female lap dance about as much as I would a male lap dance - that is to say, not much.

Pole dancing, on the other hand, I've seen some interesting examples of online, and I think the real thing might be fun. But then again, I'd probably be watching for the dancing more than for the sexual thrill, so maybe a same-sex one would do the job as well.

Depends on the quality of the dancing, I guess.

Monday night is couples night at a local lap dancing club (its a nice on too), somehow, despite it being mentioned a lot (by her) we still haven't managed to get ourselved organised and its tuesday, Damn!

Back in 2007 my then fiance (now wife) and I went to a lap dancing club in Surfers Paradise, Australia. I'd been there a few years earlier with the boys and remembered the club being excellent. The rules were simple, while you were having a private dance you could touch the girl anywhere except between the legs or butt cheeks. We ended up spending about $300 on private dances and I absolutely loved the sight of my other half caressing another girls breasts and arse whilst she writhed naked in front of her.