Large (Girth) Dildo

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

I'd rather have someone pull the right strings than that, I'd feel like a cow a calving time lol!

Reminds me of Christmas eve when I got our 28 pound turkey out of the fridge and my 14 year old son said it was the size of a baby!

I told him that there were not many women who would want to give birth to something that big. Lol

28Lb!!! Who were you feeding, the wholw street? You must hvce an enormous oven!!

mrs average wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

mrs average wrote:

I'd rather have someone pull the right strings than that, I'd feel like a cow a calving time lol!

Reminds me of Christmas eve when I got our 28 pound turkey out of the fridge and my 14 year old son said it was the size of a baby!

I told him that there were not many women who would want to give birth to something that big. Lol

28Lb!!! Who were you feeding, the wholw street? You must hvce an enormous oven!!

It did fill the oven, when I first saw it, idid tell the kids that big bird had died and way on our dining table!

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

lol

Hey there silky tush. long time no chat... Happy christmas. :-)

Happy christmas.....how are you?

Ha ha! like it. HH

Silk_Touch wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

lol

Hiya! Good thanks, missing the chat I like to have a good catch up with everyonr so I hope we get it back soon.

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

lol

Hiya! Good thanks, missing the chat I like to have a good catch up with everyonr so I hope we get it back soon.

can you try skype?

Silk_Touch wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

lol

can you try skype?

Hiya sorry don't do skype on here.

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

mrs average wrote:

Silk_Touch wrote:

lol

can you try skype?

Hiya sorry don't do skype on here.

so email me?....

mrs average wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7445

9inch circumference..ouch

that looks like it could be fun actually!

That's not a cock it's like someones whole arm!!!

I've already got one that's 8.75 circumference. I can just about take that, given enough time and lube!

We are slightly obsessed with the 'cock locker inflatable - medium' at the moment. I pump it up until she can't take it any more then it pops out and we measure how big she has managed. Deflate it and start again! She is now up to 6.5 inches circumference. Nearly time for the next size up.

I bought this the other week;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20807

Supposed to go for a night away last week, but the weather was too bad,, so the OH doesn't know i have, it will surprise her on our next night away.