• the 120 day of sodom
  • 2001 space odyssey
  • of pride and prejudice and zombies
  • the zombie survival guide

and currently on: a song of fire and ice book one: a game of thrones

Last read The Adultery Club by Tess Stimson

Currently reading The Rise And Fall Of a Domestic Diva by Sarah May

dark secrets got in from a LH friend

I like to read several books at once, I currently have on the go," Lessons in Lack" by Nora Schwarz, a great book about the life of a Domina, is unfortunately only available in German language or I would recommend it . Also reading "Perdido Street Station" by China Mieville, which is visually so descriptive I have to keep reading over whole paragraphs twice. Dipping in and out of Miltons "Paradise Lost" as I love the poetry of the language.

I'm impressed Miss B you have a flair for the unusual

lickmadick I appreciate good literature, especially the classics xx

cool as Miss B xx

because of my condition im not really able to imagine things like regular people so i like books that a really descriptive because it allows me to picture the scene, something im simply unable to do without a book.

The ragged trousered philanthropists

x

The twilight saga

Spies by Michael Frayn

'Jpod' by Douglas Coupland, random, geeky, hysterical. Would definitely suggest it to anyone who has ever worked in IT or in a strange office!

The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie :)

Just finished the initiantion of Ms Holly (LH book of the month)
Currently reading The Last Camel Died at Noon by Elizabeth Peters

i only read chick lit - best book ever and one i read over and over cus it makes me giggle out loud is india knight - dont you want me - i highly recommend it for a good giggle you will be sucked in after first page and will NOT put it down

Currently reading The Bourne series by Robert Ludlum. Love the films.

Have also ordered the LH book of the month, The initiation of Ms Holly.

What did you think of it Pixie?

Mistakes in the Background - Laura Dockrill (my new favourite book!).
Sixteen Shades of Crazy - Rachel Trezise
No one belongs here more than you - Miranda July

Miss Behaviour wrote:

I like to read several books at once, I currently have on the go," Lessons in Lack" by Nora Schwarz, a great book about the life of a Domina, is unfortunately only available in German language or I would recommend it . Also reading "Perdido Street Station" by China Mieville, which is visually so descriptive I have to keep reading over whole paragraphs twice. Dipping in and out of Miltons "Paradise Lost" as I love the poetry of the language.

Lady, you have TASTE! I love China Mieville, he's my favourite author :D

I recently read 'The Slap' by Christos Tsiolkas; 'One Day' by David Nicholls; and I'm currently reading 'Never Let Me Go' by Kazuo Ishiguro. And then I have 'One Thousand Splendid Suns' by Khaled Hosseini to read. And then 'Annabel' by Kathleen Winter.

I'm currently reading Against All Things Ending: Volume 3 of The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen Donaldson which I can't recommend since there is an excessive amount of soul searching but I am determined to finish it since I've read the first 2. The last book I read is Flood by Stephen Baxter which is eminently readable.

W

cheer_up wrote:

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Lady, you have TASTE! I love China Mieville, he's my favourite author :D

I recently read 'The Slap' by Christos Tsiolkas; 'One Day' by David Nicholls; and I'm currently reading 'Never Let Me Go' by Kazuo Ishiguro. And then I have 'One Thousand Splendid Suns' by Khaled Hosseini to read. And then 'Annabel' by Kathleen Winter.

That´s funny, I bought "The Slap" a few weeks ago when I was visiting the UK, it´s an interesting subject matter.

Mieville is a true artist, he actually paints a world so horrifying so can almost smell the decay.