Learn something new everyday...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

External Media... Thats not good jav! I think I should have pointed out that its in deep sleep when you know they are in dreams. Light sleepers dont work either I guess..

That could be one of those dodgy learning things, were apparently you learn or get messages planted when you sleep.

Just repeat: "You love giving head, you love giving head etc..." for 6 hours a night for a year....

Giving a foot massage could lead to more that I thought...

http://sexylovesox.com/

...thats if I can get past the tickles!

x

A woman whose feet are warm is far more likely to orgasm during sex.

I know it works for me! my feet are always like blocks of ice so I wear a pair of fleecy socks for a few minutes when I get into bed.

I'm always far hornier when it's really hot too - looks like my heating bill will be big this year.

One from Poppy904 yesterday:

"wear red underwear to your interviews. seriously. it boosts your confidence and makes you a little bit more flirty, which is more likely to secure you the job. even when your interviewer is straight and of the same sex. try it. x"

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

External Media... Thats not good jav! I think I should have pointed out that its in deep sleep when you know they are in dreams. Light sleepers dont work either I guess..

That could be one of those dodgy learning things, were apparently you learn or get messages planted when you sleep.

Just repeat: "You love giving head, you love giving head etc..." for 6 hours a night for a year....

mate dont think thats gonna work either .. i have tried erm high value shopping vouchers to selfridges and that didnt work so dont thing the subliminal msg about a blow job is ... have ya tried it on AW?

jav_ski wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

mate dont think thats gonna work either .. i have tried erm high value shopping vouchers to selfridges and that didnt work so dont thing the subliminal msg about a blow job is ... have ya tried it on AW?

I don't need to JavExternal Media... Maybe someone done it for me...External Media

spankmebaby wrote:

I know it works for me! my feet are always like blocks of ice so I wear a pair of fleecy socks for a few minutes when I get into bed.

I'm always far hornier when it's really hot too - looks like my heating bill will be big this year.

I do rub my feet against the bed when I'm masturbating... does feel good. Something to do with the nerves in your feet running close to your sexy bits!

WandA wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I don't need to JavExternal Media... Maybe someone done it for me...External Media

lol well can ya get their number cause i need em to do it for me too lol .... oh by the way did ya read the deletion of posts by carly us three stooges (me, you, SG69) need to curb our off topic banter in these posts otherwise they will be deleted) takes some of the fun out of posting i enjoy being the stand up comedian of OA

WandA wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

lol well can ya get their number cause i need em to do it for me too lol .... oh by the way did ya read the deletion of posts by carly us three stooges (me, you, SG69) need to curb our off topic banter in these posts otherwise they will be deleted) takes some of the fun out of posting i enjoy being the stand up comedian of OA

jav_ski wrote:

Yeah I read some will be deleted. I've recieved an email because some of my posts with AdnaW were 'too private' and it upset some people, I didn't know it did and I don't know how it did so feel bit bad about that, I don't want to spoil the forum for others.

I liked these forums because I could post in a liberalised way and engage with like minded people in different ways other than sex related stuff with some of my off topic posts.

I think its very good that they don't have a huge non-sex topic as it might encourage some users who wouldn't be here for the right reasons but I like to post some off topic posts as people are not just about sex and it takes the negetive/agony aunt edge off some of the posts and might make people reading feel a little better. I probably do, do it too much! Going to have to curb or stop that though! I too did like the random puns/jokes that get a cheap laugh and make the place a bit warmer (in my opinion).

I like the people here compared to other sites and its a bit of a shame this place is limited to just one topic but as i said it also keeps the wrong type of people away so its for the best really. Can't have the best of both worlds! See you around Jav!

Lets be good Jav!External Media

This post is off topic too....

WandA wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Yeah I read some will be deleted. I've recieved an email because some of my posts with AdnaW were 'too private' and it upset some people, I didn't know it did and I don't know how it did so feel bit bad about that, I don't want to spoil the forum for others.

Shame on you lot. Go and stand in the naughty corner! I suppose its a case of everything in moderation, and I'm definitely a bad offender. Its a shame about the posts between you and AdnaW....kept me and my box of Kleenex warm on those lonely nights. Seriously though I can't recall seeing anything particularly inappropriate but I can see why the LH Goddesses are keeping us reigned in at time and for all the right reasons.

WandA wrote:

spankmebaby wrote:

I do rub my feet against the bed when I'm masturbating... does feel good. Something to do with the nerves in your feet running close to your sexy bits!

Going to try that next time! See if my OH notices my frantic foot rubbing!

Think you guys just wanted a good spanking from Carly External Media

x

I'm very very ticklish when it comes to my feet (even with my OH - I've given him a black eye one time he was tickling my feet ) anyone got any tips to help me?!

x

masterandslave wrote:

I'm very very ticklish when it comes to my feet (even with my OH - I've given him a black eye one time he was tickling my feet External Media) anyone got any tips to help me?!

I'm quite tickly as well. I find that the worst kind of touching for that is any kind of fingertip touch, and especially light touches with fingertips.

I ask my partners to touch me

• firmly with confidence
  • using only their palms and the flats of their fingers
  • keeping their fingertips well clear of my skin
  • keeping their thumbs parallel to the rest of their fingers (instead of in an opposing position)

So instead of having touch focused on a smaller area like fingertips, this way they massage using the heel of their hand and have more pressure over a larger area.

Like most new things, I have found that most of my partners have found this kind of touching awkward to do at first. But I encourage them and praise them and ham up my pleasure reactions, and after awhile they have all found that this style of touching became very natural feeling and easy to do for them. And they got to touch me more and I got to enjoy it more. Result! :)

This reliably works for me, so perhaps it might work well for you too? I hope it does. Good luck. :)

jav_ski wrote:

WandA wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

WandA wrote:

mate dont think thats gonna work either .. i have tried erm high value shopping vouchers to selfridges and that didnt work so dont thing the subliminal msg about a blow job is

lol well can ya get their number cause i need em to do it for me too lol ....

On the other hand, you could keep repeating to yourself

"I love what my partner does now, I need nothing more, I love giving her pleasure, I love what my partner does now, I need nothing more, I love giving her pleasure"

That would probably sort your issue out. :p

lol well can ya get their number cause i need em to do it for me too lol ....

"I love what my partner does now, I need nothing more, I love giving her pleasure, I love what my partner does now, I need nothing more, I love giving her pleasure"

Erm ok she walked in as i was saying that and was like "ok" and walked back out lol ..today is a day everything is back firing lol

jav_ski wrote:

Erm ok she walked in as i was saying that and was like "ok" and walked back out lol ..today is a day everything is back firing lol

In that case it sounds to me like issues with specific sexual activities are the symptom, not the problem. Perhaps trust and communication could do with some work? If you work those out, then the symptoms of that should resolve themselves. Good luck.

I've just learnt to be a little messy when it comes to doing the washing up just in an old oversized damp white pyjama top! My OH's chin was on the floor!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I do that every day!! He never looks twice!! Grrrrrrrr...

Why don't you go jump in the shower with him and ask him to wash your back?

x

Ooo you could always lather him up and then get out one of these...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16817

x