Leg Shaving

I was wandering if any of the lovely ladies out here have any good recommendations for an electric shaver (preferably mains powered) for my OH.

Wet shaving and waxing are no-gos. I think they have hair removal creams I have no idea if they are any good? Recommendations for those are welcome too.

I've asked her to either let them get hairy or make them silky smooth, she insists on using my hair clippers to trim them but it leaves them stubbly >.<

I have no ideas about shavers I'm afraid, what about an epilator? If you get a good quality one it doesn't hurt that much on the legs and leaves them silky smooth, regrowth is softer compared with shaving too.

If that is also a no-go then hopefully by giving this thread a bump back up the list someone else might be able to throw a few shaver suggestions your way.

Another vote for an epilator. I recently treated myself to this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B006Q87NNM/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1543016785&sr=8-3&keywords=epilator+women&dpPl=1&dpID=41tCMbiBnzL&ref=plSrch I paid £50 for it which I winced s little about as it wasn’t for a birthday or anything.

it’s amazing, Probably broke even already with what I was paying in waxing.

I didn't even know what an epilator was :D

It does sound and look amazing, tempted to go ahead and order it w/o asking her ^.^

Thank you both :)